Ticket Sales Question

whitey_aw

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, Dallas Cowboys fan here (don't hold it against me, it's how I was raised!)

I'm coming to see the Cowboys play in Green Bay next season, as I've always wanted to visit Lambeau. When do individual ticket sales usually start for you guys? Any info would be appreciated!

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Packers tickets have been sold out on a season ticket basis since 1960. You can however, purchase tickets from season ticket holders, through sites like titletowntickets.com (I use titletowntickets because it is the cheapest), and packerfantours.com , among others.

Tickets are mailed to season ticket holders on August 1st. So if you purchase tickets from any of these sites, you will not receive them until after August 1st.

If you need to stay at a hotel, I would suggest the Bay Motel and Restaurant, as it is one of the cheapest, (its nice too!) and it is only 1 mile from Lambeau.

There is a 2 night minimum at pretty much all the hotels in Green Bay when the Packers are in town. The Bay Motel, as I mentioned before, is one of the cheapest at $100 a night for the first two nights, and I believe 35 for any night after that.

If you are looking for a cheaper option, and don't mind a short drive, there are hotels in Appleton as well, that do not have the two night minimum inflated rate.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

OP
OP
W

whitey_aw

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the quick resonse! I always the NFL made it mandatory for teams to hold some single game tickets, but I'm quickly finding out that isn't the case.

How is the tailgating at Lambeau? I've been to a few other places that tailgating was non-existent, such as Detroit, so was just curious. Do you think I will encounter a lot of hostility being a fan of another team, or just some harmless back and forth?

Again, thanks for the answers!

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you like tailgating, Lambeau Field is where its at! Fans start setting up their tailgate as early as 7:00 am. Lambeau field is all reserved parking, and is sold out to season ticket holders, but there are other nearby options. Kmart (right across the street from Lambeau)offers parking for a small fee, and there is free parking available on many residential streets near Lambeau.

click here for more info: http://www.packers.com/gameday/parking/

I doubt you will encounter many rude fans. Most packers fans are friendly. I'm sure there will be a few idiots, but that goes for any team.

Also, titletowntickets.com, and packerfantours.com both off tailgate parties, with all you can eat brats, cheeseburgers, beer, soda, and more for $25-$30.

Titletowntickets holds their tailgate party in front of the Resch center, and packerfantours has theirs in the parking lot of Brett Favre's Steakhouse. Both are within walking distance of Lambeau, and start 3 hours prior to kickoff.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts