Ticket help

frozengator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Newbie on this forum, looking for some advice.

I'm a huge Packer fan and this year I have an opportunity to come to Lambeau to see a game with my father-in-law. One small roadblock: I have no idea where to get tickets. See, I need two to the game on Nov 4 vs the Cardinals.

Aside from StubHub, do you guys have any recommendations for buying tickets?

Appreciate the help.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Newbie on this forum, looking for some advice.

I'm a huge Packer fan and this year I have an opportunity to come to Lambeau to see a game with my father-in-law. One small roadblock: I have no idea where to get tickets. See, I need two to the game on Nov 4 vs the Cardinals.

Aside from StubHub, do you guys have any recommendations for buying tickets?

Appreciate the help.

Try to find someone with season tickets and pry them loose from them! Good luck!:(

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eBay Craigslist ect.

People come on here frequently looking for a hook up but I don't think it's ever happened. Good luck

OP
OP
frozengator

frozengator

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, guys and gals.

I don't mind paying fair market value; my problem is that I have no idea what that is. Is $700/ticket fair if you're in the lower bowl near the 40s? Is $200/ticket fair if you're in the last row of the higher bowl in the endzone? See, that's my problem.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ive been 26 rows up 40 yd line for 150 twice now. I dont know if i was getting a great deal or if that is normal. Hope it helps

Members online

Latest posts