Thoughts on possible players getting cut loose we havent discussed

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Franklin is a lighter Starks. Having both is redundant. Given the choice between them, the guy who's already under contract, younger, and hasn't established himself as glass is the one I take. Harris stays, people forget Harris beat Starks for a job once already.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I have heard you say this before and can understand where you are coming from. I am just curious if you agree, based on what we have and what some of the skill set Hyde presents, that moving him to safety makes sense you just don't see it working out or if you are entirely opposed to the idea and think the logic for moving him is dumb.
I understand that we need a S, and Hyde has the set to move, but I don't see Burnett as a legit FS. At that point you have two SS trying to play the field at the same time. It's the same thing as having two left feet. It's not "stupid" to move Hyde, I just don't see it providing any benefit. If Burnett goes down, Hyde becomes VERY valuable as a backup SS. He should see some snaps in the preseason, because he's an upgrade over what we have.

Members online

Latest posts