This videos gives me chills...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What I like:
The use of B&W showing the end of the 2009 season to the Cards.
The music is an excellent choice instead of the rap crap that accompanies so many of these vids.
The Falcon who mocked with the title belt celebration and then to show that he and the Falcons get OWNED by Mr. Rodgers.
Watching him get excited on the Super Bowl sidelines.

What I didn't like:
The way it was sped up in some places. What am I watching? A silent movie? Well, sorta, but the speeded up stuff made me laugh and maybe that's a good thing after all.

Overall it's an awesome video highlighting an awesome year and I don't think we are anywhere being done yet.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Great video. What an epic year last year was. Given all of the adversity we overcame to get there I am not sure it could get any better . . . . . .but I'm willing to see if another back-to-back Super Bowl win would be.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers and Starr, my two favorite QB's of all time. Both have (had in Starr's days) that goose-bump greatness.

TCHickman24

Cheesehead
Reaction score
whoa... props to the person who put all that together.. that was crazy good! We are so blessed to have Arod on our team. Wouldnt want anyone else!

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
Yep, his celebration against Atlanta after Abraham's idiot taunting was absolutely classic. He points to his beltline as if to say "Here's where the belt goes, watch!"
It is one of my favorite clips in NFL history to watch.
Fans of other teams call it cocky or arrogant, we Packer fans know better. The guy has the juju and that's that!

Members online