This team just isn't that good.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The overall bottom line is that this team isn't that good. We can whine about 3-3 all day, but what difference does it make? How far would this team go anyway?

MS as a GM put the team in a salary cap bind to give Brett the best chance at the end of his career.

TT could have used a quick fix solution, but chose to let guys like Rivera and Wahle go, and build slowly through the draft.

Do I expect MS to be gone soon?!? Yes, but do I think he should be...not really. Could any coach could turn this team into a substantial playoff contender? Lots of youth, coupled w/ guys like Henderson and Green who fell off the edge this year is a bad combination

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Holmgren would have had 2-3 SB's by now....since 2000

(so would Favre)

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This team just isn't that good

Wish that I had said that before the season started. Wait! I did say just that didn’t I? :D

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:

Wish that I had said that before the season started. Wait! I did say just that didn’t I? :D

I do not believe that I recall that. Yer Bears are looking good are they?

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
Philtration said:

I do not believe that I recall that. Yer Bears are looking good are they?
The defense is a killer. They have to let Orton throw the ball down field more. He has the arm for it and it will make a good running game that much better. If the offense gets their s**t together they are going to be tough.
I actually feel bad for Brett Favre man. What does he have to do? Throw 6 TD's a game?

OP
OP
M

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
Holmgren would have had 2-3 SB's by now....since 2000

(so would Favre)

That statement holds just as much water as me saying that the Packers would have undeniably won the superbowl if Brett didn't throw all those picks vs. St. Louis, MN, or that last pick vs. Philly.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
I actually feel bad for Brett Favre man. What does he have to do? Throw 6 TD's a game?

Yes, actually he does. That's how the Colts won all those games last year. He was on pace for 4 and like 450 yds. but that tanked quick.

Members online

Latest posts