This just in

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ESPN has officially crowned the Dallas Cowboys as the team to beat in the NFC.
With back-to-back wins over the sorry *** Bucs and a Giants team that is imploding on a last second FG, the Cowboys are now the new story to cram down our throats. The Bears beat the Giants by 18 when they had just won 5 straight and were one of the hottest teams in the league then ESPN said that it was not a real indication of the two teams because Strahan was out. Strahan was out against the Cowboys too but that did not matter.
I bet that it has nothing to do with their never-ending coverage and weird obsession with T.O.

Let Jeff Garcia have another nice game next Sunday and watch how fast they jump on the Eagles band wagon.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Any team with a QB as pathetic as Rex is will be hard pressed to be considered the top in the conference.

Dilfer was a better QB than Grossman simply because he didn't throw the games away for the team.

Grossman, if he learns which uniform to throw it to the Bears would be the team to beat most definetely.

As long as Grossman continues his 'gunslinger' ways. I just don't see it and its a shame. The Bears are a freakishly good team when he's off the field.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as Grossman is the QB and plays the way he is no one will pick the Bears for the Super Bowl.

I actually am though. I think their D will be enough to get there through the pitiful NFC. I just don't know if they can beat the best of the AFC. Indy, New England, San Diego, and Baltimore to be exact.

sweetvalleyhigh

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ESPN has officially crowned the Dallas Cowboys as the team to beat in the NFC.
With back-to-back wins over the sorry *** Bucs and a Giants team that is imploding on a last second FG, the Cowboys are now the new story to cram down our throats. The Bears beat the Giants by 18 when they had just won 5 straight and were one of the hottest teams in the league then ESPN said that it was not a real indication of the two teams because Strahan was out. Strahan was out against the Cowboys too but that did not matter.
I bet that it has nothing to do with their never-ending coverage and weird obsession with T.O.

Let Jeff Garcia have another nice game next Sunday and watch how fast they jump on the Eagles band wagon.

If you want to crown them, go ahead and crown their ***!

OP
OP
Philtration

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care where they rate the Bears. I am talking about there being a new team to beat every single week.
The Colts are best!
The Patriots look Super Bowl Bound!
The Chargers are tops!
The Bears are on a roll!
The Giants can punch their ticket!
The Cowboys are going to Miami!
Look out for Denver!

If the Bengals beat Denver on Sunday they will suddenly be the team of destiny in the AFC.

Blah blah blah.....

OP
OP
Philtration

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any team with a QB as pathetic as Rex is will be hard pressed to be considered the top in the conference.

Dilfer was a better QB than Grossman simply because he didn't throw the games away for the team.

Grossman, if he learns which uniform to throw it to the Bears would be the team to beat most definetely.

As long as Grossman continues his 'gunslinger' ways. I just don't see it and its a shame. The Bears are a freakishly good team when he's off the field.

I agree. They really should have went after Drew Brees when they had the chance. How good would they be right now with him at QB?

With Benson looking better every time he gets to touch the ball I want to see them pound it when they have a lead.
Run him 30 times and keep the defense rested.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tony Romo is the best QB ever. Tony Romo is going to the Pro Bowl. Tony Romo is God's gift to football. Tony Romo is better than Aikman and Staubach combined. Tony Romo Tony Romo Tony Romo Romomentum.

I think I'm gonna puke

OP
OP
Philtration

Philtration

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
Tony Romo is the best QB ever. Tony Romo is going to the Pro Bowl. Tony Romo is God's gift to football. Tony Romo is better than Aikman and Staubach combined. Tony Romo Tony Romo Tony Romo Romomentum.

I think I'm gonna puke

Exactly!
They were saying the same thing about Rex Grossman after 5 whole games and now they are ripping him to shreds.
All it took was one great game for Reggie Bush to go from bust to Barry Sanders in a single day.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
All it took was one great game for Reggie Bush to go from bust to Barry Sanders in a single day.

OOOh hold up a second. Bush is no where NEAR Barry Sanders!

It's midnight, I can't get snap on this. Maybe some other time. :)