This is ridiculous

mitchdigger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Curses are for "wanna be" fans like Cubs & RedSox.
With no OWNER, our voices count for more.
Don't be squeamish about booing, heckling, calling for firings........

We Packer fans demand competence at the very least!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
More Details Come to Light in Packers Firing of Mike Wood | Total Packers | Green Bay Packers news, analysis, commentary, and video

Our source, speaking on the condition of anonymity, said this wasn’t the first time Wood was disciplined for inappropriate behavior or conduct by the organization.
“The incident with McCarthy was the third strike in his file and created the separation of employment. It just so happened that the last straw in the progressive discipline trail happened to involve the head coach,” our source said.

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Well, this is more like I expected it was in the first place. I don't think a whole lot of MM or the icy relationship that this managment team has with the GB community. At least, that's how it seems.

But if Wood was working on "strike three" and chose Mac as his target, then he's an idiot who didn't value that job a whole lot in the first place.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I knew the truth would get out one way or the other. A friend within the organization told me that the guy had a history of popping off to management and I don't care where you work ... you want to be unemployed?, just start lipping off to Management. Yeah, tomorrow I'm going to walk into the Chairman of the Board's office and start talking ****.

Members online

Latest posts