This is getting ridiculous now

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I can almost guarantee that Harris and not White will be the guy to share snaps with Green this week. Kuhn is awesome being Kuhn but he sucks running the ball unless the other team is caught off guard and there is a hole.

I'm not worried about Sunday but I am very worried about the game @ Chicago. You can run on the bears but you have to be exceptional at not giving up the ball when they employ the constant non-football move ball punch BS. I would therefore employ the services of Grant because he #1 knows the plays and #2 knows how to protect against that lovie smith crap that Tillman will do all game. I would also get a body on the practice squad just so someone else can start learning the plays if they are needed. Teaching the offense and the pass protection is going to take way too long at this point in the season and that is the ONLY real reason I say Grant needs to be back in the mix.

This Harris cat might surprise a few people.
Get to know him.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

There is a good reason we let Grant go, and an even better reason he didn't work out elsewhere.....he is not what he used to be a.k.a. washed up. ( that's just my opinion)

If we can get Johnny white back from that everlasting concussion he seems to have, he might just work out, you never know. I don't really think that there is anyone onthe "streets" right now that can come in and step up and be ready to run, in play time physical shape that is. The only plus to Grant is that he knows our system, but I think his tank is dry.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I can almost guarantee that Harris and not White will be the guy to share snaps with Green this week. Kuhn is awesome being Kuhn but he sucks running the ball unless the other team is caught off guard and there is a hole.
Get to know him.
I actually liked Harris coming out of college. He's a bit of a project though

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Get to know him.
I actually liked Harris coming out of college. He's a bit of a project though

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So now Neal is out with a shoulder and Lang is not responding like the medical staff would like. Tape him up for the love!!! If its not broken tape it up. Lang at 85 percent is better than EDS at 100 percent.

Members online

Latest posts