This is getting out of control

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These guys want more money than what their contract says they will soon find out what it is like to get NO money instead of what they have!

carol k

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I keep hearing from everyone that the Pack is going to be on the bottom this year, and I am really concerned about that. Ihope that isn't true, but with these holdouts, what is going to happen. I can't believe how greedy some people are.

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greedy and selfish. These jerks dont care about anyone but themselfs they could care less about the team. Well yes we probably will be at the bottom but if we are I would be happy with it if these jerks are not on our team. Now if they came back I would expect to be higher in the standings.

PackerTraxx

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't be chicken littles before the season starts. Give things a chance to run their course. If after the last preseason game things have not changed, then get ready to duck. The shy could be falling.
:wink:

Until that time enjoy the moves that are made and the young players developing.
:mrgreen:

OP
OP
A

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey I know exactly what you are saying. I was talking to my dad this morning and he was saying how long of a season it was going to be and I told him that there is a surprise team every year. The Pack might not be the biggest upset for a team but you know and I know if the packers win the division that it will certainly be an upset.

Members online

Latest posts