Think Spring - What Games Are You Going To in 2014

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What Green Bay Packers games are you planning to attend in 2014? Depending on the schedule, I'm hoping to make it to one of the non-conference home games. I doubt that I'll be able to get an NFC North game out of my sources.

H

HardRightEdge

I'll be at The Ralph if the game isn't scheduled too late in the season. I admit it...my fandom stops short of frostbite.

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
I will be at the Seattle Seahawks game in Seattle. I hope it is a Monday night game or season opener. I am also going to visit my grandmother in Marinette, WI sometime during September. I would like to take me girlfriend to game while there. Anyone know the best way to get Packer tickets at Lambeau?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be at the Seattle Seahawks game in Seattle. I hope it is a Monday night game or season opener. I am also going to visit my grandmother in Marinette, WI sometime during September. I would like to take me girlfriend to game while there. Anyone know the best way to get Packer tickets at Lambeau?
Stubhub

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
This is a little off subject but I thought I would share it. Someone sent it to me and I know one of these were made about "pack" after giants game and Monday night "fail mary" game.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will probably get to one of the Gold Package games as my buddy has the package. He was also talking about doing an away game this year and @MIA seemed to be the one he was targeting. Any advice for a guy who has never been to an away game but has always wanted to if in case I actually go?

D

Deleted member 6794

I will probably get to one of the Gold Package games as my buddy has the package. He was also talking about doing an away game this year and @MIA seemed to be the one he was targeting. Any advice for a guy who has never been to an away game but has always wanted to if in case I actually go?

Don´t do anything that would embarrass Packer nation, other than that enjoy and have fun. BTW if you´re going to Miami it will feel more like a home game. ;)

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don´t do anything that would embarrass Packer nation, other than that enjoy and have fun. BTW if you´re going to Miami it will feel more like a home game. ;)

Well when he brought this up this was my exact thought. Getting a ticket at or close to face wouldn't be very hard I wouldn't think.

Would never embarrass Packer Nation, I'm not a $#!t talker and don't over indulge (at Packers games at least), I'm there to remember the game and have a great time. Win or lose, going to a Packers game is a privilege not a right, and I intend to always make the most of it because I do feel lucky to be able to go to games. I'll never forget my first time walking into Lambeau, preseason 2003 against Tennessee, I got chills and always remember that when attending games.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You got screwed last year. Made that big trip to GB, only to have Rodgers hurt the week prior and got stuck watching Scott Tolzien. But, we did have a great time hanging out!

We sure did! We were just actually talking about you guys. Debating on if we wanna come to Chicago and catch that game to!

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We sure did! We were just actually talking about you guys. Debating on if we wanna come to Chicago and catch that game to!

Quite honestly, I never even go to that game. I've lived in the area my entire 41 years and have only been to ONE Packer-Bear game at Soldier Field, it was in 1993. Being around all those idiots ... not exactly my first choice in their stadium. That said, we've owned them since 1993, lol. I just stay way because it must be good luck! But yeah, if you're going to head up this way, I'd be open for that.

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Quite honestly, I never even go to that game. I've lived in the area my entire 41 years and have only been to ONE Packer-Bear game at Soldier Field, it was in 1993. Being around all those idiots ... not exactly my first choice in their stadium. That said, we've owned them since 1993, lol. I just stay way because it must be good luck! But yeah, if you're going to head up this way, I'd be open for that.

Nice. Maybe we can catch the one in GreenBay?

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nice. Maybe we can catch the one in GreenBay?

Perhaps. Let me see what the schedule looks like when it comes out in a few weeks. I'll be in my second-to-last semester of grad school with Purdue this fall as well. So, I'll need to play it by ear, regarding how many free full weekends I'll have.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have great connections to the Bills (source of my Super Bowl XLV and the 2008 Super Bowl) tickets.
But I am hearing the NFL will schedule that game late, which would suck. I will go to that if it's a Sept-Oct game.

AT MIAMI is high on the list. Hope it's December.
AT TAMPA BAY too.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Have great connections to the Bills (source of my Super Bowl XLV and the 2008 Super Bowl) tickets.
But I am hearing the NFL will schedule that game late, which would suck. I will go to that if it's a Sept-Oct game.

AT MIAMI is high on the list. Hope it's December.
AT TAMPA BAY too.
Outside of division games, lately the NFL seems to schedule cold weather teams late in the season and cold vs warm earlier. Unless you're a really bad warm /dome team, then you get cold weather road trips. I don't ever expect Miami in GB or Chi for Christmas or New Years.

PackerFever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going to try to get to Miami & Buffalo. I am continuing my quest to see a Packer game at each NFL Stadium and if I miss either of these venues, Like I Baltimore last year then I will have to wait 8 more years. I have now been to 14 Stadiums watching The Pack....including Milwaukee & Madison (Madtown was Pre Season) I should be done in 2022.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I am going to try to get to Miami & Buffalo. I am continuing my quest to see a Packer game at each NFL Stadium and if I miss either of these venues, Like I Baltimore last year then I will have to wait 8 more years. I have now been to 14 Stadiums watching The Pack....including Milwaukee & Madison (Madtown was Pre Season) I should be done in 2022.
You going to the rental place in Minnesota this year or next?

Members online

Latest posts