Things Packer Fans Need To Do This Season

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
form an army of Packer fans in NJ and go the JETS PACKERS GAME on Halloween...I'm going, any NJ locals gonna go??

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
form an army of Packer fans in NJ and go the JETS PACKERS GAME on Halloween...I'm going, any NJ locals gonna go??
That ought to be one heckuva a game at the new Meadowlands. Is that what they are calling it?

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That ought to be one heckuva a game at the new Meadowlands. Is that what they are calling it?

yep, kinda makes the whole thing between the Giants & Jets fan more civil...the Giant fans still give all Jet fans such a hard time with whose stadium it is...in turn Jet fans hate Giant fans for that and all of their post season Success...it's pretty entertaining

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Meadowlands_Stadium]New Meadowlands Stadium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yep, kinda makes the whole thing between the Giants & Jets fan more civil...the Giant fans still give all Jet fans such a hard time with whose stadium it is...in turn Jet fans hate Giant fans for that and all of their post season Success...it's pretty entertaining

New Meadowlands Stadium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
New Yorkers and New Jersey people being civil!?!?!??!!?!!??!

Sorry I have talked with quite a few people out of that area and it is a mixed bag. They love their sports though.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Where would one find a 'thrift' store in Green Bay? Will have to check one out when I am over there

The Pack also have an annual tent sale that you might be able to call in and order. Otherwise if your friends with anyone who goes have them hook you up. Practice shorts are $4 and new T shirts are $5 to $10 including polos. They have everything.

Members online

Latest posts