"they're special teams are very good" - Cris Carter

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess he sees something we don't.
When they were talking about if DeSean Jackson would give a 30+ yard return against the Packers, Cris Carter said "no, because they're special teams are very good."

I know Mastahay has improved greatly but I found it rather amusing he thinks our special teams are very good.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I hope that in Slocum's last few games here, he can at least figure not to give the ball to guys like DeSean Jackson.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
our punter has had one of the best punting seasons in packer history

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
special teams has played very well this week against Philly and last week against the Bears. I have been impressed.

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess he sees something we don't.
When they were talking about if DeSean Jackson would give a 30+ yard return against the Packers, Cris Carter said "no, because they're special teams are very good."

I know Mastahay has improved greatly but I found it rather amusing he thinks our special teams are very good.
are all Texans illiterate..it's "their" not "they're" which means they are

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Masthay man. The Ginger Wolverine, The Ginger Menace.

We got a GREAT punter. The guy is the best I've seen in a Packers' uniform since Heintrich without a doubt. I was really worried about him in pressure situations, but he came through.

If we can have solid, CONSISTANT coverage from our players, field position can be a weapon. Crosby needs to start booming the ball like he CAN, though...

Members online