They gave Obama stock in the team?!

kali3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really thought this thread would be funnier. With lots of jokes about The Packers being part of TARP and Obama needing to sell his Packers share to help pay off the national debt.

I really thought we could have done better than this!

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really thought this thread would be funnier. With lots of jokes about The Packers being part of TARP and Obama needing to sell his Packers share to help pay off the national debt.

I really thought we could have done better than this!
Yeah, I'm surprised to see how active this thread is.

Politics schmolitics. Wait until the season and the real games start. Then we'll have something to discuss and in time this thread will get buried back to previous pages.

(And then it will come up again when the Packers meet the prez. again next year!)

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm surprised to see how active this thread is.

Politics schmolitics. Wait until the season and the real games start. Then we'll have something to discuss and in time this thread will get buried back to previous pages.

(And then it will come up again when the Packers meet the prez. again next year!)

Heck yes! White House again next year.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree being blown way out..

Our debate about the pres getting stock is being talked about on Bretts forum..

Nothing else to talk about there I guess???
I suspect the place lit up like a Christmas tree when the rumors of him playing for Miami came about. And then when it was found out that it was just rumors, the tree came unplugged and the Miami merchandise the Farv ball lickers had bought was returned.

When you Burnt Fart board lurkers have to come over here to find things to discuss over on your board, that's just downright pathetic.
I am soooooooo glad that he threw that INT against the Saints.
(I love watching that over and over on YouTube.)
You really didn't think he was going to win that one, did you?
I was waiting and waiting for him to blow the big one and when he did, it couldn't have come at a sweeter time.
Shoulda stuck with the Pack. No regrets if you had.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Deanna or Brittnay can release cell phone pics anytime they want.
Do girls ever do that?
Send pics of their parts to guys hoping to impress him?
And if some important woman did that, do you think she would get in trouble?

I can understand a girl, such as Jen, getting turned off or not being impressed by seeing lil' Brent and spilling the beans but if it was the other way around, I think a guy would react differently.

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How about Obama giving tons of praise to Arod. Something along the lines of " Aaron isn't just one of the best QBs in the game, but possibly of ALL TIME." Don't get me wrong, Arod is a stud. But to say "possibly the best of all time?" That's pretty high praise from the president.

The last 20 years of Chicago QB's must be taken into account lol. After someone like Grossman my mom might be one of the best QB's ever!

OP
OP
G0PackG0

G0PackG0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just a really late note. The stock was NOT a joke it was real. And I have already sent him a letter asking for it. lol I hope he doesnt read my blog

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Do girls ever do that?
Send pics of their parts to guys hoping to impress him?
And if some important woman did that, do you think she would get in trouble?

I can understand a girl, such as Jen, getting turned off or not being impressed by seeing lil' Brent and spilling the beans but if it was the other way around, I think a guy would react differently.

Not the ones worth marrying. I take every male is looking for a girl to marry in every single relationship he seeks...

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts