They call me Green Bay

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
My name is Travis but since I'm such a die hard Packers fan my co-workers call me Green Bay. About 80% of my co-workers don't even know my real name. Which is fine b/c I love it when they refer to me as Green Bay. My wife & I live in MS. w/3 four legged kids. No not goats but 2 cats & a dog. I've been a Packer fan since "96". As for my fav player,it's a toss up between Rodgers & Matthews. Though I may be ousted for saying this but I do hope it comes true. I believe Favre should be given a 1 day contract so he can retire as a Packer. Stated in the contract will be the fact that he will not take a snap. Saying all that I'm SO looking forward to moving up to the Green Bay area this year!

OP
OP
Vltrophy

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks. I've already got my long underwear. Now I just need a parka. Thanks for the welcome. Looking for the "box" to type my posts for the shout box. Clicked on the shout box & saw nuthin'.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Thanks. I've already got my long underwear. Now I just need a parka. Thanks for the welcome. Looking for the "box" to type my posts for the shout box. Clicked on the shout box & saw nuthin'.

I believe you have to have 5 or more posts before you have access to the shoutbox.

OP
OP
Vltrophy

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now we find out who is going N2 the Hall of Fame

OP
OP
Vltrophy

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
WOW!!! The NFL Honors show doesn't come on until 11:00 tonight.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I am a native of Wisconsin transplanted here in Indiana. Sounds like you are a native Hoosier who plans to transplant in Wisconsin.

My listings show the Awards show as 8:00 pm central daylight time.

OP
OP
Vltrophy

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am a native of Wisconsin transplanted here in Indiana. Sounds like you are a native Hoosier who plans to transplant in Wisconsin.

Lol. Yes My wife & I plan on moving up there by the end of Aug. I was looking on the NFL ch. I do see it coming on at 8. Thanks

OP
OP
Vltrophy

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
neilfii,hope your enjoying your evening. I'm going to a few different people to get some feedback on my idea. The Packer Forum is a good place to be . How bout if the Packer Forum had an APP? When your not at home or work around a co. you've got an APP.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

We have alot of varying opinions on ol #4, but its going to be interesting to see how it plays out when he is inducted into the HOF in a few years.

OP
OP
Vltrophy

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

We have alot of varying opinions on ol #4, but its going to be interesting to see how it plays out when he is inducted into the HOF in a few years.
Totally agree

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Then and only then will I get my #4 jersey from the back of the closet. Until then it's #66.