the way I see this game!

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers have nothing to lose in this game, they werent supposed to be in this position, they are the under dog, they are on the road, and they are SUPPOSED to lose according to everyone else. Favre has never won in Dallas and the Cowboys are the favorite according to Vegas to be in the Superbowl.

Athletes love this..... they love when the world is against them and Id rather have the underdog role then all the pressure at home with a young qb with no big gane exposure!

Favre will make the world know that he is the 1 and only Brett Favre tonight!

BEAT THOSE GIRLS BRETT!!!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Athletes love this..... they love when the world is against them and Id rather have the underdog role then all the pressure at home with a young qb with no big gane exposure!

I hate to say, Romo played well in the other hyped game this year.. vs. the Pats.. That was a big game.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers have nothing to lose in this game, they werent supposed to be in this position, they are the under dog, they are on the road, and they are SUPPOSED to lose according to everyone else. Favre has never won in Dallas and the Cowboys are the favorite according to Vegas to be in the Superbowl.

Favre will make the world know that he is the 1 and only Brett Favre tonight!

BEAT THOSE GIRLS BRETT!!!

Every time this year Brett has never won somewhere...

agopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im not sure that you can say that everyone is picking dallas to win. I am not expecting the Packers to win. But if they did, It would not suprise me. Wish i was watching it....

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well i think our chances are good we played some teams that were to go into post season still may have a chance the d-lines were tough but the o-line has been playing well they cant have turn overs our give up lots of yards on special teams crosby has to be good tonight which i think he will so go pack go :pop:

Members online

Latest posts