The Wake up Call has happened

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The more I think about last nights game, the more I realize that most of the problems we had can be fixed and if we are healthy I really do see us winning out the remainder of the schedule.

The four biggest problems I saw last night ( In no specific order were )

- O Line Protection ( did you see how little time Brett had to throw )

- Game Planning ( Going away from what we do best in the first half )

- Injuries ( Woodson and K.G.B out just to name a couple, this was huge )

- Penalties ( this will be dealt with )

This is a young team that is going to keep getting better but will make some learning mistakes along the way however I think we hit the tip of our learning curve last night and most of the above issues can be fixed.

Great wake up call for this young team, with a healthy squad and a few adjustments, watch out because now, I think we win out.

Post Note - Love the revenge factor if we play Dallas again. We have seen them at close to full strength with close to their A game, they haven't seen ours yet !!

Cheers Everyone :packbeer:

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The more I think about last nights game, the more I realize that most of the problems we had can be fixed and if we are healthy I really do see us winning out the remainder of the schedule.

- Injuries ( Woodson and K.G.B out just to name a couple )

This is a young team that is going to keep getting better but will make some learning mistakes along the way however I think we hit the tip of our learning curve last night and most of the above issues can be fixed.

Great wake up call for this young team, with a healthy squad and a few adjustments, watch out because now, I think we win out.

Post Note - Love the revenge factor if we play Dallas again. We have seen them at close to full strength with close to their A game, they haven't seen ours yet !!

Winnie,

you forgot the BIGGEST problem... How do we solve the riddle of overcoming officials that were paid off? Because, no matter how well we play, the referees can change the outcome that fast. Just as they did yesterday.

I have news for you. Cowboys weren't playing all that good either. They made plenty of mistakes. Their's however were glossed over by the referees they bribed.

What is the penalty for bribery in this country?

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:

- Injuries ( Woodson and K.G.B out just to name a couple )

Winnie,

you forgot the BIGGEST problem... How do we solve the riddle of overcoming officials that were paid off? Because, no matter how well we play, the referees can change the outcome that fast. Just as they did yesterday.

I have news for you. Cowboys weren't playing all that good either. They made plenty of mistakes. Their's however were glossed over by the referees they bribed.

What is the penalty for bribery in this country?

Obi1,

I had heard rumors about that ( before the game ) and you are right, I know that **** happens at times. We can only pray for a fair game next time my friend. Good Point though !!!

Reaction score
Winni, I feel you have to add Special Teams to your list.

Our Special Teams were dominated. Not once, or twice, but the entire game.

That's surprising considering our ST units have been solid this season.