The video that will be shown to the team before the game

TomHQ

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8DHrLq9-qw"]YouTube - Super Bowl XLV Packers Video[/ame]

Coach Mike McCarthy will show this video to the team before the Super Bowl.

Source: Twitter

It get's me all pumped up!!! GO PACK GO!!!!

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great video but I seriously doubt he will use that video for inspiration. I could be wrong but if he does, it seems odd.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Great video but I seriously doubt he will use that video for inspiration. I could be wrong but if he does, it seems odd.
Yeah I highly doubt he'll remind our team about the Patriots OL returning a kickoff, right before the big game.

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe MM would want to show it to break the tension. I could see the team, thinking, "are we supposed to be inspired an actor who probably has no idea what it's like to put yourself on the football field?" And then they break out in laughter.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean I like cheeseheadtv too but I doubt that they got an exclusive on what MM is going to say/do/ show the players.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I doubt it too.
Charles Woodson has been the one giving the insprational speeches just before and right after the games.

You can't really top the whole thing ending with "The president's not going to come watch us in the Super Bowl. We're going to go see him. Whitehouse on 3. 1,2,3 Whitehouse!" with a cheeezy you tube video.
Woodson's NFC Championship Speech (at Bears)

OshkoshWisconsinite

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The one thing that really turns me off is brett at the end. Don't get me wrong its funny for the fans and me to lol, but for all the team has gone though. Thats the last thing thay need to be reminded of. -____-

L

Lunchboxer

All they need is Woodson to get them Motivated.

Should say the President speech again. If hes not coming to see us we are going to see him. That would be funny.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually a clip from the movie Hoosiers was shown.
NFL.com news: Packers WR Driver misses another practice but probable to play

Given the fact that this is the first Super Bowl for many Packers players, McCarthy turned to Hollywood to drive home the point that a football game is a football game -- even when it's played on a bigger stage.

McCarthy showed the team a scene from the movie "Hoosiers," in which Gene Hackman's character measures the dimensions of the court in an attempt to convince his small-town high school basketball team that playing in a large venue isn't much different than playing in their own gym.

"Everybody loves the movie 'Hoosiers', where the basketball team walks into the arena and they measure the foul line and it's 15 feet, and they measure the hoop and it's 10 feet, and everybody goes 'OK, it's big in here,'" McCarthy said. "That's our approach. We're going to play football."

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The one thing that really turns me off is brett at the end. Don't get me wrong its funny for the fans and me to lol, but for all the team has gone though. Thats the last thing thay need to be reminded of. -____-

I think that's the biggest reason they won't show it. MM and others try to stay away from Favre. It would be extremely out of character to use THAT/HIM as motivation to win the SB.

That blogger is just another example of reporting unconfirmed information through twitter and people running with it as fact.

MM will have a special guest speaker but even that hasn't been disclosed yet.

Reaction score
I agree with Texas. He lost as an individual an nobody here can debate that. Andre Rison, Javon Walker all the same. It pains me to say Favre fell from grace like that. Kind of like Darth Vader.

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts