The Time It Takes To Shave.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here is an interesting stat.

The Packers have palyed 240 minutes of football thus far in the regular season. Of those 240 minutes played, the Packers have had the lead in the game for a total of 6 minutes. 234 minutes of playing time they have been playing come back football.

6 Minutes. 6 stinking minutes with the lead in the game.

6 minutes.

About the time it takes an average person to shave in the morning.

R.P.

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

6 minutes.

R.P.
in that amount of time...you could save a lot on your car insurance....although the team did look PROGRESSIVE in the 4th Quart. :lol:

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
R.P. is a good guy. His post might have looked like smack and taken out of context, but he really is a good Packers fan also. He's just fustrated like everyone else is. Welcome to the diverse neiborhood Indi. Glad to have another opinion on the board

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey IndiPack..why don't you respect someone who has been a longtime great poster. Take a moment to determine where RP is coming from (likes the Pack after his beloved Raidahs) before climbing down his throat.

It is typically a good idea to test the waters before diving off the deep end.

Your apology to RP SHOULD be forthcoming.

Miskito

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesehog said:
Raider Pride said:

6 minutes.

R.P.
in that amount of time...you could save a lot on your car insurance....although the team did look PROGRESSIVE in the 4th Quart. :lol:

Booo! Just awful, Cheeshog. lol

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Easy everyone. Everyone's a little salty still after the game last night.

Indi, RP is a good poster and Packers fan. Check out some of his other postings before you throw down with him.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Someone need a huggie?

DePack...we love you for all your faults. What more do you want?!? LOL

How's things out east? Better question, how many beers were required to get through last night's game?

Sad day for those who left early and missed out on Brett...well...being Brett. Even in loss, the guy is inspiring when he plays like that. Just wish the players and staff around him had his fortitude.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesehog said:

In another 9 minutes you could save more money by switching to Geico. ;)

Chamuko

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack and all of us we need a big huggie, specially after begining 0-4 in the season, It hurts and we are all ashamed for this kind of start..

We are Packer backers and we should not be hitting ourselves here.

Please have faith there will be another day and the packers will again be on top of the deal.

Best regards.

Rodolfo.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Basically, people - I saw one specific player work his butt off to ensure we lost the game.... and that was Robert Ferguson.

Everyone else gave it 110%.

Especially watching the second half - did you see the look on John Fox's face when we got that SECOND two point conversion? THAT was a Kodak moment!

Al Michaels was right - the Panthers barely got away with that game...

They were extremely lucky, throughout the second half.... it was Fergie's lack of ability in the first half, and the O-line not waking up at the start of the game which got Carolina the early lead - that first fumble was Chad Clifton's fault..... and he later left the game, with Flanny - and after that, we got some strength back up front - then BAM, back came the Favre-omatic!

I would offer to the Sherman spies up at Lambeau - that from now on, until certain personnel are truly healthy (?) we simply make sure to start Ruegamer and Klemm on the left side, and keep Wells at Center.

Defense was stepping up to the next level last nite - did you see that one tackle by AL HARRIS - WOW! Carroll got a flag which was NOT deserved, and I bet it was from the Ref who also ran the Detroit Lions game.... I'd have to go back and review.... but, it wouldn't surprise me.

In the second half, the Packers played a very balanced game and caused the Panthers to go 3 & out several times, when it really counted.

Agreed - this game was lost by the Coaching Staff - not the Players!

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Miskito said:
Cheesehog said:
Raider Pride said:

6 minutes.

R.P.

Booo! Just awful, Cheeshog. lol
Yeah...I know. Just like Rodney Dangerfield, I get no respect...sheesh(straightening tie)

Hey Skito, come down to Bears camp and I'll show you around. Great time at the bar with some of the players.

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I miss winning.

I miss not having to work for a living and drinking beer all day.

I miss good rock and roll

I miss my summer fishing cabin.

I miss my x-tra set of car keys. Has anybody seen them?

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digs...things are just great out here. Eagles come back to beat the chiefs....we start 0-4. My eagle friends are being real classy....NOT!

IPB...I agree with your assessment of Fergy but I would add Davenport to the list. That laundry basket sh1ttin' **** runs like a girl and that muff on the kickoff pretty much put Murphy's career on hold for about a year.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Here is an interesting stat.

The Packers have palyed 240 minutes of football thus far in the regular season. Of those 240 minutes played, the Packers have had the lead in the game for a total of 6 minutes. 234 minutes of playing time they have been playing come back football.

6 minutes.

R.P.

Hey Raider, thats pretty interesting. I guess thats how much time it takes for me to put my makeup on in the morning as well.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
Someone need a huggie?

How's things out east? Better question, how many beers were required to get through last night's game?

Sad day for those who left early and missed out on Brett...well...being Brett. Even in loss, the guy is inspiring when he plays like that. Just wish the players and staff around him had his fortitude.

I sure could use one after last night. :cry:

Cheesehog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
digsthepack said:
Someone need a huggie?

I'll leave this one for Phil
Shave or beer
Just joking Chick(ma'am)

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesehog said:
PackerChick said:
digsthepack said:
Someone need a huggie?

I'll leave this one for Phil
Shave or beer
Just joking Chick(ma'am)

Thats ok cheesehog. I can take a joke.

Members online

Latest posts