The Saints...whow!

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone watch any of the Monday Night game of Giants/Saints...if you watched 4 minutes of it you'd have a pretty good idea of how ridiculous thatSsaints offense can be...and they are 2 dimensional, they really can run it when they want to...if we see the saints in the Playoffs, better hope Lambeau Field can slow them down, they LOOK amazing.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
They've definitely did something to improve their run game, but now it's a triple run threat, Thomas, Ingram and Sproles.

I was VERY impressed offensively, not so much defensively.

Also 0 sacks, the O-line has done something right for a change.

Saints are the only team I think can beat us, while Brees is playing lights out, they looked like the 2009 team tonight, with the exception of their defense, had they forced turnovers and stayed on Eli they would have looked just like them

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, Saints are scary good now and they're gaining momentum as the season progresses. As they say, it's how you play after Thanksgiving that really counts.

I hope the Packers can pick it up a little bit as well. The game next week against the Giants will tell us a lot.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Their offense looked good, but really the Giants turned the ball over twice which led to points, had it not been the for that it may have been a closer game.

I'm really not too worried about the Saints especially defensively and really, I like our chances a lot more playing the Giants this weekend. We'll be coming off a mini-bye week and they'll be playing us on a short week.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Their offense looked good, but really the Giants turned the ball over twice which led to points, had it not been the for that it may have been a closer game.

I'm really not too worried about the Saints especially defensively and really, I like our chances a lot more playing the Giants this weekend. We'll be coming off a mini-bye week and they'll be playing us on a short week.

TWICE....Just think of those 2 dropped interceptions, the Saints really could have put 50+ on their sorry *****, as I think we can.

If the Saints had a defense like they did back in 2009, getting turnovers in every game, this game would have been a bigger blow out around 55-60 points.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Depends.

There is a strong chance that the Saints travel to SF for the divisional round. A tough game. I do think the 6th seed is likely done early in the dome no matter who it is. Packers have a strong chance to see either the Falcons or Cowboys in the divisional round right now.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Depends.

There is a strong chance that the Saints travel to SF for the divisional round. A tough game. I do think the 6th seed is likely done early in the dome no matter who it is. Packers have a strong chance to see either the Falcons or Cowboys in the divisional round right now.
Whoever it is, I wanna see 'em play in the Lambeau cold.
It's time for Aaron to bring back the Lambeau playoff wins.

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The saints looked to be in blistering form... i was effing shocked.

If i were the packers, i would rather face the niners in the NFCG than the saints.

Also, i wonder how packers would handle the cowboys?

eric

Hater gonna hate
Reaction score
The thing about the Saints is their defense. If they can create turnovers they are almost unstoppable, that's t]how they won the SB. I believe going into tonight they were dead last or near last in turnovers this season, if they can continue to get more they will be very dangerous.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
The thing about the Saints is their defense. If they can create turnovers they are almost unstoppable, that's t]how they won the SB. I believe going into tonight they were dead last or near last in turnovers this season, if they can continue to get more they will be very dangerous.

That is this years Packers in many ways so far. They lead the league in turnovers and it's not even close. And there offense has the most talent and depth in the league.

The Saints are second to last in the league in turnovers. Colts are last.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The game next week against the Giants will tell us a lot.

Sorry to single you out, but I'm wondering if I'm the only one that doesn't agree with this line of thinking. Why will it tell us a lot? What will it tell us that the last eleven weeks have not? One game is one game. I just don't see how it tells us anything more than any of the other eleven games we've played.

OP
OP
armand34

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry to single you out, but I'm wondering if I'm the only one that doesn't agree with this line of thinking. Why will it tell us a lot? What will it tell us that the last eleven weeks have not? One game is one game. I just don't see how it tells us anything more than any of the other eleven games we've played.
IT will probably be the most desperate team we have faced, might be EXTRA motivated...I expect it to be a good one

sent from my rooted evo4g

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, but the Giants were desperate last night and got crushed. A better barometer is how we play the rest of the season rather than one game.

The Saint's are a team I would rather not face even if it's in Lambeau.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They've definitely did something to improve their run game, but now it's a triple run threat, Thomas, Ingram and Sproles.

I was VERY impressed offensively, not so much defensively.

Also 0 sacks, the O-line has done something right for a change.

Saints are the only team I think can beat us, while Brees is playing lights out, they looked like the 2009 team tonight, with the exception of their defense, had they forced turnovers and stayed on Eli they would have looked just like them

Saints' prospects are looking good. They are probably feeling confident because they know they won't have to face Seattle in the playoffs this year.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
NFC Championship. Epic QB duel. Rodgers Vs. Brees. I'd still bet all my catnip mice on Rodgers. I think when it comes down to it, he will outplay the Saints offense. If you want to break it down even further, our offensive line should out perform theirs. We have the better receiving threat. They may have an edge on the run game, but I don't think that will tip the scales for them. The interesting thing about this game would be the two defenses, both have struggled. But I really think if this game were to occur, we'd have a QB duel/ shootout.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The saints did look good last night. But the giants d-line made them look good they played rather poorly Brees had all day back there with no pressure,they were exposed think a-rod will have a hay day,our d-line has poor pass rush but they can handle the run,witch helped Bress and if they can stop the biggest treat lions have in megatron that speaks volumes.Our corners safeties and the Clay monster they need to worry for those reasons Clay disrupts passes and he can intercept I like our chances with any body we play think pack is up to the challenge .

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've said it in another thread, I'm glad we played them the first game of the season instead of later on.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have concerns about this Giants game. They have the right parts to hand us a L

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I do worry about seeing the Saints in the playoffs. No one has really been able to stop Graham and Sproles, including us.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Giants game is actually going to be a good measuring stick, Rodgers has came out the last few games and looked "human" , not saying he was bad I mean Tim Tebow would kill to put up those kind of passing numbers once in his career let alone every week. But he was not the methodical surgeon we had seen earlier in the year. I'd like to see him get back to that. Also the giants have a strong Dline and well right now our OL is pretty banged up, another big test for newhouse and now Dietrich Smith.

Latest posts