The Return of the PFFFL (Packer Forum Fantasy Football League)

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
ESPN projections way off as always. Dalton, before this week, averaged 17pts. He played a team giving up on average 20+ pts. So they project him to get 12? Ahmad Bradshaw avg 9 pts going against a SF def giving up 6 pts. So they project 15. Makes me wonder whose **** sphincter they pull the numbers out of.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ESPN projections way off as always. Dalton, before this week, averaged 17pts. He played a team giving up on average 20+ pts. So they project him to get 12? Ahmad Bradshaw avg 9 pts going against a SF def giving up 6 pts. So they project 15. Makes me wonder whose **** sphincter they pull the numbers out of.
Bradshaw ended up getting 18 points.

I'm probably the only person who listens to ESPN's ratings on this forum. But for them to have to rate every single player in the NFL on their projection with an exact yards, touchdowns and whatever else, I think they do a decent job at it. For the most part the projections are usually pretty close. I also take into account Matthew Berry's The Hard Count and Woods facebook advice page.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My goal is to win out the rest of the year. It might be hard (Starting C. Palmer for a week) but I think I can make it happen. Especially against that other division.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Bradshaw ended up getting 18 points.

I'm probably the only person who listens to ESPN's ratings on this forum. But for them to have to rate every single player in the NFL on their projection with an exact yards, touchdowns and whatever else, I think they do a decent job at it. For the most part the projections are usually pretty close. I also take into account Matthew Berry's The Hard Count and Woods facebook advice page.
He has an advice page? I won't do facebook.
I didn't think he'd get over 10-11. I expected Dalton to get around 20 and had high hopes for Buffalo Def to get about 15-18.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
The Football God's were not happy with MBP benching A-Rodg for Matty Ice. I can't say I blame them. As of right now, I am also counting my lucky stars that Jamaal Charles decided to take a week off in Tampa and Reggie Wayne in New York to spare my fantasy team.
Halftime A-Rod 20 points, Matty Ice 8 for the day.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
Im not really into FF , just noticed that last sunday NFL network had Jordy Nelson on the "sit'em" list line that scroll on the bottom of the screen....WOW, were they way off...lol

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im not really into FF , just noticed that last sunday NFL network had Jordy Nelson on the "sit'em" list line that scroll on the bottom of the screen....WOW, were they way off...lol
I never sit Nelson. Granted he only got me about 3-5 points if that against the. Colts u never know when he'll have a break out game

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey will you guys have room for another player next year. I really enjoy fantasy football and reading through the threads this league sounds like a lot of fun.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey will you guys have room for another player next year. I really enjoy fantasy football and reading through the threads this league sounds like a lot of fun.
Yeah if you reserve a spot with Woodchipper quick enough next year when he asks. I need some better competition then what I've gotten the past 2 weeks anyway ;)

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok I'll try to take a peek in here during the off season. I usually don't visit much in the off season because of basketball and such.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Yeah as long as you are still on the forum in July/August then you will have no trouble joining. We can expand the league to 12 teams next year if we have the people. Otherwise right now it's a ten teamer.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's some Amish math for you. Burned! It's ok though. As commish I have aloe vera for you.
I know the word 'literally' literally no longer meant to be taken literally. But to me, 'literally' literally means to be taken in a literal sense.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts