The Return of the PFFFL (Packer Forum Fantasy Football League)

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GG Abhay.

I'm 2-2, angry, and time to kick it in gear. Pitty the fool who has to play me now. Looks like you Woody.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I think I got shafted in the waivers today. I had put in 2 claims. One went to someone with a similar record. The other went to someone with a better record. How did I not get my 2nd choice?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
My team had a bad day. It happens. Gonna hafta talk to my players & get them juiced up for next week

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been beaten but not whupped. I think I've had the lead every week this season before the Monday night game was played.
Thats not a whuppin.

108-69 is a whuppin.

GG Wood. I still got 2 guys tonight, a QB and a kicker. At least I might make the score look a little more respectable.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Football God's were not happy with MBP benching A-Rodg for Matty Ice. I can't say I blame them. As of right now, I am also counting my lucky stars that Jamaal Charles decided to take a week off in Tampa and Reggie Wayne in New York to spare my fantasy team.

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is it just me or does it seem that you get way more fantasy points on a Monday night game compared to a Thursday night game? I know both teams have the same disadvantage on a Thur. game but it just seems like the longer the wait, the more it benefits the offenses? Idk.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Is it just me or does it seem that you get way more fantasy points on a Monday night game compared to a Thursday night game? I know both teams have the same disadvantage on a Thur. game but it just seems like the longer the wait, the more it benefits the offenses? Idk.
Thursday night games are good for defenses. All my players underperform on thursday.

Members online

Latest posts