The Raiders.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know you do not really care, but I have to type here that I am very proud of my Raiders. If only one person reads this I have accomplished my goal. I am actually feeling good about my AFC team's progress.

The Defence is shaping up. We contunue to beat the spread based on the play of our Defence.

The Raiders played like champions today against the Chargers.

Plus.... The close loss keeps us in the hunt for the number one draft pick.

R.P.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hear ya, but...they wont ever be a contender with that coaching staff. Art Shell is a proven buffoon and failure (McCarthy has yet to prove his buffoonery, but could fall into that category himself).

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say replace Moss next year and find a legitimate QB and you're in business. Basically looks like replace the offence but the D is sure coming around. I watched that game and up till LT broke that one run in the 4th they shut him down

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hear ya, but...they wont ever be a contender with that coaching staff. Art Shell is a proven buffoon and failure (McCarthy has yet to prove his buffoonery, but could fall into that category himself).

Trom.

Art Shell took over a very bad team this year. Give the guy a chance before you call him a Baffoon. The Raiders are playing well, and he is in a very tough situation which he did not create.

Art is a Hall of Famer, he is a good person with family values. I have met him personally and had the opportunity to have a long conversation with the man about things other than football. I can give you that insight. For you to call him a baffoon is un-called for.

He had a winning record going into this year. His record was 54 and 35 before he took over this team this year. He is a former NFL Coach of the year.

Art knows more about football than you and I and every one on this forum put together. Give the guy a chance. Give the guy a break. Give The Hall Of Famer a break before you call him a "Baffoon."

I enjoy your posts Trom, but sometimes we all put our foot in our mouth and make a real stupid post. I have done it myself, many times.

This post was one of your more stupid posts, out of so many wise posts on this forum.

R.P.

Cory

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think if Art just replaced his OC they'd be in much better shape. That O is ancient, but slowly coming around to the new NFL. Kind of funny to watch Slaughter outplay Gallery, though. Their D is one of the best in the NFL bar none.

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Arts not going to the HoF as a coach, thats for damn sure

You know who will be a HoF coach? That hairy sasquatch they have calling the plays on the sidelines next to Arty Shell.

His name slips me, but let's just call him Sas.

umair

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
I know you do not really care, but I have to type here that I am very proud of my Raiders. If only one person reads this I have accomplished my goal. I am actually feeling good about my AFC team's progress.

The Defence is shaping up. We contunue to beat the spread based on the play of our Defence.

The Raiders played like champions today against the Chargers.

Plus.... The close loss keeps us in the hunt for the number one draft pick.

R.P.

i was suprised that their d played good. maby they will be good again next year but they still have a long ways to go.

subin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really don't think the Raiders are as bad as everyone says they are.

The attitude of players (Moss, Porter, etc) and the coaching may be pretty poor, but if they had any resemblance of an offensive line, I think they'd have a chance this year at atleast a winning record.

Members online

Latest posts