The PFFFL Trilogy (Packer Forum Fantasy Football League)

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Starting this week I'm turn'n it around. Not blaming my slow start on the Championship hangover

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just a heads up MBP and me just did a trade. We want it to be done so that the respective players can be in our lineups before tomorrow. I am trading Lamar Miller for Vincent Jackson. If anyone else ever needs to do a trade last minute just let me know and I will push it through. Of course if it is ridiculous like Aaron Rodgers for Brent Celek then it will be turned down.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Told ya guys Johnathan Franklin was a fantastic back! Him and Lacy were my #2 and #2 backs. Bernard was #1.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
How big a lead is VL going to give the rest of the league before he tries to defend his trophy? So for he is oh for the season. Running out of margin.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Half way through with 6 weeks in and the top and bottom teams are tied at 0-6. Only one of the top 5 rated teams has a winning record. Will revisit after the regular season ends.

Actually there are two out of six with winning records, since there were two people on that list with B ratings.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually there are two out of six with winning records, since there were two people on that list with B ratings.
Correct but 1 out of 5 sounds more extreme in the direction I was headed. :geek: ESPN rated it based on their off season analysis. Pretty wrong as usual. At least @Vltrophy is holding true to form.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I may be winless right now but I have a championship to your ZERO poppa san. I normally don't gloat but will be glad to remind u everytime u take a jab at me

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've got other championships from other leagues as well but these are the only 2 that we're in where we compete against each other

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I am locked in the playoffs as a division champion. The only thing left to play for is the #2 seed and the 1st round bye. How did I give a victory to someone winless at this point of the season?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts