The Patsies: The final test?

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Crikey!
With the loss in Atlanta, (Thank god it wasn't a playoff!) it shows me that the Packers are not the lights out elite team against strong opponents on the road, this year.
(Except for the Jets.)

So they better win against Belicheats Patsies to give us some faith for the playoffs.

Before any playoff games I want to feel really good about the Pack. Especially if it's an away game.

What do you think?

FiercePierce6

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well we're 3-3 on the road this year. The Chicago loss was unbelievable and pathetic really. 18 penalties and to lose by 3 still shocks me. How they didn't beat us 49-0? Two words: Aaron Rodgers. Rodgers keeps us in every game we shouldn't be in. But lets be fair here man, the ATL loss totally could have gone either way, and really take away that gonzo fourth down "catch" and the arod fumble, we win by 10.

With all this said, I believe the Pack can play anywhere at any time and have a LEGIT shot at winning the game, I don't care who were playing.

As far and New England, if you look at my "Prediction" thread you'll see my stance on that game. It could go either way, but I think we can go into Gillette and show Brady who's boss and where he can stick it.

Members online

Latest posts