The Patriots were cheated?

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really thought I had seen just about everything, until I saw this...talk about complete poor sports, just like Belichick.

Patriots Petition

Be sure to click the link to the actual petition at the end of the article. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Bunch of poor sports... they all seem to follow the lead of Billy the Cheat. Pathetic.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Just for the record, someone used my screen name in the petition.. now the name is cursed for eternity. Dang it.

OP
OP
N

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I read through a bunch of the comments on the article, and you wouldn't believe how many Patriots fans have decided that the Super Bowl means nothing and that it's all about the regular season. There are quite a few Pats fans who commented and admitted that the Giants clearly deserved the win. It's just funny how far some fans will go.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOLOLOL!!! I wish i had time to read them all! Some of them are laugh out loud FUNNY!!!
Here's one of my favorites!
" Belichick: Yeah, the game tape should be reviewed. Hang on, let me get it for you. There are so many tapes piled up in my office though. This might take awhile." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What a bunch of ungrateful children. Giants deserved to win. Cant wait for the Patriots downfall next year. it happens to all super bowl losers.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I couldn't help myself. I had to sign it. I will now be referred to as Hugh Jorgon.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The thing is.........didn't the Patriots get a chance to go down the field and at least TIE the game? They had the ball last! But their strong offense couldn't do it. They had 35 seconds, and the all powerful Brady couldn't get the job done! So blame everyone but HIM for not winning the game....yeah, that works!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
trippster said:

All a bunch of poor sports there.

that video the guy does give credit to the Giants..

He really is FUNNY and is bashing the Pats
Thats the way i saw it. He was bashing his own team and fans. Even though he was obviously mad at the rusults of the game. But he didn't blame the NFL, or anyone else (except maybe the "football gods" for the Pats getting caught cheating, and having to pay BIG time in the end!) :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Isn't it ironic though???
A team that got CAUGHT cheating, and their fans complain that THEY got CHEATED???
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love it!

From petiioner 5543:

Boston police today reported finding a body in the Charles River. The victim apparently drowned due to excessive alcohol consumption. He was described as wearing black fishnet stockings, a red garter belt, a pink wig,a strap-on *****, a Patriot's jersey, and had a cucumber stuffed up his ***. The police graciously removed the Patriot's jersey to spare the family unnecessary embarrassment.

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like what Mike Ditka said:

10759. Mike Ditka My 85 Bears team went 18-1 and won the Super Bowl.

And this one is classic:

10737. SportsFan 19-0 tattoos - c'mon, fess up - how many of you ******* NE fans have one?

Heh. If someone has a 19-0 tattoo, that would be hilarious.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The petition is silly, of course, but I watched the game a second time, and sure enough, the timekeeper screwed up big time. The officials on the field should have noticed the mistake and made the correction. Other than that, the officiating was very good though.

Members online

Latest posts