The Past is THE PAST as far as Posts Go.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have been a huge supporter of T.T.

But lets let it go and stop the... He said She said stuff.

I hope I do not see another T.T. Post until next years draft.

All that really matters is that as you as great Packer fans can put your head on your pillow this evening and know the Packers are 4-0 and a team that is building chemistry and building the true team like bonding that is a part of a special season.

We all have longed for a special season.

Go with the flow. Enjoy the ride and forget about who said what and when they said it. Forget about what was said on this forum because it does not mean sheet to the players on this team right now.

The Packer locker room has a "Get Go" happening right now, and that is all that should matter.

We all, as Packer Fans on this forum need to be as together and on the same page as this team is right now.

What do you say? Can we all forget about the past and enjoy the moment together?

R.P.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i said the same thing in another thread and got rebuked. bringing up the old tt threads just lowers the quality of this forum IMO and makes it harder to find new, RELEVANT stuff.

get ready to see a lot of "If you don't like them don't look at them" responses

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
I have been a huge supporter of T.T.

But lets let it go and stop the... He said She said stuff.

I hope I do not see another T.T. Post until next years draft.

All that really matters is that as you as great Packer fans can put your head on your pillow this evening and know the Packers are 4-0 and a team that is building chemistry and building the true team like bonding that is a part of a special season.

We all have longed for a special season.

Go with the flow. Enjoy the ride and forget about who said what and when they said it. Forget about what was said on this forum because it does not mean sheet to the players on this team right now.

The Packer locker room has a "Get Go" happening right now, and that is all that should matter.

We all, as Packer Fans on this forum need to be as together and on the same page as this team is right now.

What do you say? Can we all forget about the past and enjoy the moment together?

R.P.

In case you missed it, a lot of us former TT bashers are now in TT's camp, and we've repented on many threads. That includes me.

The way I see it though, you spent the off-season calling for Favre's retirement, saying he was washed up, and saying he's holding the team back and that Rodgers needs to take over.

A little bit of credit to the MVP of this team so far would be nice, don't you think? I don't think it's too much to ask. I've yet to see it from you. Being 4-0 is awesome and I'm loving every minute of it. We'd be 1-3 if it weren't for Favre.

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't understand why some people feel the need to go dig up old threads as a "reminder." I'm sure most the people here remember what happened and attempting to provide "reminders" is just being an instigator.

You can't blame some people for being a little upset with TT's approach. He went against the grain and the packers success is a surprise to almost everyone. Even if one disagreed with how he went about things, we can still be happy about the progress the team have made and 2nd guess our original thoughts, but not totally change them necessarily. Plenty of time left yet.

Let the old threads about the issue go . .

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I don't think anyone is gloating. More so maybe some of the Packer supporters who had faith in the management want to revisit some old opinions to see if they have changed.

Ever think of that? Did the mods here think of that? No.

People get defensive and what not instead of thinking of reasons.

But hey, lets just have all the threads locked that urge opinions to be revisited. Because not discussing is the whole reason behind a forum afterall. :)

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think anyone is gloating. More so maybe some of the Packer supporters who had faith in the management want to revisit some old opinions to see if they have changed.

But hey, lets just have all the threads locked that urge opinions to be revisited. Because not discussing is the whole reason behind a forum afterall. :)

It seems to be causing more confrontation than plain conversation, hence my closing the thread.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Yeah, I don't understand why some people feel the need to go dig up old threads as a "reminder." I'm sure most the people here remember what happened and attempting to provide "reminders" is just being an instigator.

What's this considered? :)
This, per the rules at PF.com is something that ... well they preach is reason for ban.

Again, as I mentioned before. Maybe some of these threads are brought back up to see the opinions we've had in the past and want to see if they've changed. Let's not consider that though. Let's not be reminded of what we once said. Let's not discuss that stuff. Never.

Rather let's take shots at someone and attempt to bait them, right DoddPower? ;)

Anyhow, all is good. The Packers have some concerns, but so far what they've been doing is winning games. I really hope they get their running game going. They also seem to begin the games a little slow, or rough. The second half seems to be a different story though.

Many questions for shizzle. Hopefully those who were so harsh on Ted can share their opinion on him now. Not that the Packers won the Super Bowl, but it'd be neat to see if they've changed their perception just a little.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

It seems to be causing more confrontation than plain conversation, hence my closing the thread.

You have the power to change that bud. You chose to the 'easy' way out and lock it instead of think. Not everyone is creative so I mean it's not meant to be a knock on ya bro. It'd take a really smart person to be able to sway that thread, cuz even I saw that one going downhill FAST!!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

I actually agree with Z2C here. Some opinions need to be revisited, and one that isn't confrontational for instance is if we still need Koren, for example.

The other thing that Z2C finds is how much we've changed. I kind of find it funny. For instance, you'd catch me bashing TT in some old threads and now I'm a supporter. I can look back at that and laugh. I think locking threads is assuming we're not mature enough to admit we were wrong, which in itself is wrong.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The whole Idea of a forum is to have differing opinions without being told to go root for another team. If you disagree, thats fine, do so civally.

As a long time reader of this site I see it all the time. I know of a few posters who do it on a regular basis. I applaud the mods for cracking down on this.

Anyways, we are all here for the same thing. Go Packers!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Popcynical said:
Zero2Cool said:

I actually agree with Z2C here. Some opinions need to be revisited, and one that isn't confrontational for instance is if we still need Koren, for example.

The other thing that Z2C finds is how much we've changed. I kind of find it funny. For instance, you'd catch me bashing TT in some old threads and now I'm a supporter. I can look back at that and laugh. I think locking threads is assuming we're not mature enough to admit we were wrong, which in itself is wrong.

Thank you! Finally, someone who thinks instead of jumps to conclusions lol :)

I'm not trying to be a jerk about this, some say I need to relax, I'm fine. I'm just disappointed that a forum with a plethora of opinions has a staff that is so green that they just lock threads instead of push the thread in a new direction.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
The whole Idea of a forum is to have differing opinions without being told to go root for another team. If you disagree, thats fine, do so civally.

As a long time reader of this site I see it all the time. I know of a few posters who do it on a regular basis. I applaud the mods for cracking down on this.

Anyways, we are all here for the same thing. Go Packers!

Differing opinions, YES!
Discussing them, YES!
Cracking down on differing opinions with locks, NO!!!

Yes, same thing, GO PACK GO!!

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zombieslayer said:
Popcynical said:
Zero2Cool said:

I'm not trying to be a jerk about this, some say I need to relax, I'm fine. I'm just disappointed that a forum with a plethora of opinions has a staff that is so green that they just lock threads instead of push the thread in a new direction.

Uh yeah... Tongue in cheek remarks, bringing up old TT threads to taunt the former anti-TT guys, and then questioning a member's allegiance to the Packers and telling him to root for the Bears when his opinion differs from yours.... That's really the discussion that makes this forum one I want to visit every day!

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Zombieslayer said:
Popcynical said:
Zero2Cool said:

Uh yeah... Tongue in cheek remarks, bringing up old TT threads to taunt the former anti-TT guys, and then questioning a member's allegiance to the Packers and telling him to root for the Bears when his opinion differs from yours.... That's really the discussion that makes this forum one I want to visit every day!

Therein lies the problem. Differing opinions on here leads to insults. I've seen it 100 times and now I am experiencing it. Half the reason I didn't post to begin with was because it seems that differing opinions led to childish attacks instead of good solid debate.

You hit the nail on the head my friend, congrats.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

Don't put words in my mouth at the lack of intelligence you possess.
I never told anyone to root for another team because their opinion differed from mine. I never taunted anyone in an old Ted thread. I simply brought some back as others did hoping to see if or how their opinion changed. If you can't comprehend that, thats your short comings. Not mine :)

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this got of hand in a real hurry. At any rate, I don't think he necessarily brought up those old threads to rub anyone's nose in it. Just showing the team's progression, and wanting to revisit the concerns that were raised back then, and see how we've addressed them/not addressed them.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
this got of hand in a real hurry. At any rate, I don't think he necessarily brought up those old threads to rub anyone's nose in it. Just showing the team's progression, and wanting to revisit the concerns that were raised back then, and see how we've addressed them/not addressed them.

none of us can know what the other's posters true intentions are. i don't know if old threads were brought up to revisit old issues or to say i told you so.

i'm pretty sure i have been in TT corner since the get go. i have my doubts, but i like to think i support our gm most of the time.

i am just sick of people bringing up old threads to seemingly gloat or make others look stupid. i just don't think it adds anything to this great website.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Popcynical said:

Don't put words in my mouth at the lack of intelligence you possess.
I never told anyone to root for another team because their opinion differed from mine. I never taunted anyone in an old Ted thread. I simply brought some back as others did hoping to see if or how their opinion changed. If you can't comprehend that, thats your short comings. Not mine :)

Stop acting so high and mighty. I appreciate all that you add to the forum with your posts and the great videos, but your ego needs to be checked.

What's with this "lack of intelligence" stuff? I may not hold much clout around here, but I think we can all agree that this is pretty much baiting. You shouldn't question someone's intelligence just because they don't agree with you.

Members online

Latest posts