The Packers have my endorsement for the Giants game.

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hint to the Giants fan: Don't just look at the colorful cartoon. Read the words, too.
They finally established that they knew that all along in another thread, but they still didn't understand the irony of it and still don't seem to understand it because they resorted to.

BU BU WE WERE TROLOLING u DA hole tyme :(:(:(:(:(

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
Wasnt the only reason you were even in the playoffs last season because of the Giants choking away a 21 point lead to the Eagles? Giants beat the Eagles, Packers arent there for their run. All you have to be is great at the right time. Well, its time.

Cowboys suck.

This is a very simplistic (and New York-centric...there's a shock) view of our season last year, but nevermind that right now. The overall point is that through hard work and some luck, you're where you are - but it could just as easily have been Dallas making the playoffs.

Coming over here and trying to rub something in a the face of a fan whose team you had to beat or face elimination yourselves is just...stupid.

Consider thumping your chest when you've earned it a little more convincingly than that. That's all.

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lol well it started off a joke but once thor thought we seriously didn't get it we had to play it out!
Yeah I was so serious about it, I was really serious about it actually. I was getting mad, I was so heated that they didn't get it. That all I said is, I don't get how you don't get it and they still don't get it but it's okay because they were trolling all along, so it's ok. I was so conflicted about it for the past hour, for real. :)

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah I was so serious about it, I was really serious about it actually. I was getting mad, I was so heated that they didn't get it. That all I said is, I don't get how you don't get it and they still don't get it but it's okay because they were trolling all along, so it's ok. I was so conflicted about it for the past hour, for real. :)

reread I didn't say u got serious about it I said u seriously thought we didn't get it...

and this response is helping achieve our goal of humor

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
you did just say "yea I was so serious about it", in a sarcastic way right?

so that would suggest that you think I said you were serious about it. I can read, maybe thats the problem

reread I didn't say u got serious about it I said u seriously thought we didn't get it...

and this response is helping achieve our goal of humor
"Yeah I was so serious about it, I was really serious about it actually. I was getting mad, I was so heated that they didn't get it. That all I said is, I don't get how you don't get it and they still don't get it but it's okay because they were trolling all along, so it's ok. I was so conflicted about it for the past hour, for real."

meyerbudNYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Yeah I was so serious about it, I was really serious about it actually. I was getting mad, I was so heated that they didn't get it. That all I said is, I don't get how you don't get it and they still don't get it but it's okay because they were trolling all along, so it's ok. I was so conflicted about it for the past hour, for real."

this is like talking to a wall

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
here u go ragnar, don't get ur ******* in a bunch we were kidding with u the whole time

http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2420007.aspx
Ai caramba.
So because YOU say you were ****ing with me makes it true?
It's clear as day that when your posting a picture of flavor flav and I say you're getting closer but when you post the revenge of the nerds character I say you regress I'm joking along with you. I'd be hard-pressed to believe that you didn't know who it was.

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would have a response if u landed anywhere in the realm of making sense
You've shown, on more than one occasion, signs of illiteracy. When I point out flaws in your posts you:
A) Claim you were being sarcastic, yet your post shows no clear syntax to prove that you were sarcastic.
B) When I've pointed out an error in your understanding of what I said you basically dodged the claim by saying "Oh I'm talking to a wall".
C) When I offered an alternative argument that better suits the discussion (in your favor mind you) earlier in this very thread you ignored it and then went on to banter with me about my avatar instead.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts