The Packers are truly pathetic this year

PPierce

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know we've been hit with more injuries than almost any other team--except for maybe the Eagles--but we are so bad. Not only that, but our luck is terrible. Somebody seems to go down every game. Our defense has to be on the field for so long that they peter out at the end. Brett Favre is throwing crazy wild passes to Driver, even when he's got double coverage, to try to make something happen, but, more often than not, he is intercepted. Rossley is still calling bad plays, imo. I'm not looking forward to playing Chicago at all. I have family there and I'll have to hear about it (this is obviously on a selfish note) :) I see a team without direction and hope that next year, once we've made some GOOD draft picks, and our injured players are ready to go we can see something of the old Packers again. It's painful to watch them this year, although my love for the Pack will never die. Just a rant.

rabidgopher04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yep, it was evident from the first game, but there were many people in denial. I just hope they can beat the Bears. I'd hate to see us get swept by them. Minnesota was bad enough.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts