The Packers are FINE...

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I noticed Matthews pulled up near the end of the game as well. He looked hobbled by his hammy. Hope it's nothing more than his usual.

shield4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They better get their heads out of their ***** come Thanksgiving.

You seen what happened to New England last year going 14-2, and losing in the first round cause they don't have a defense. I do not want that to be us, but now I am really worried about the next 3 games.

Minnesota
Is Peterson going to romp all over us with 200 rushing yards again?

Tampa Bay
Are we going to play like the Saints against these guys and sit there and pray each time they have the ball that we may get an interception or turnover, or are we going to let one of the most inconsistent passers this year shred us apart?

Detriot
Are we going to give 500 total yards and let Stafford have a career game on Thanksgiving?

Our defense needs to get it together.

Minnesota

Peterson will not rush 200 yards, our run stop is not the problem it's the pass rush. You should be more worried about Ponder then Peterson in that game. All tho, I think our defense will finally bounce back.

Tampa Bay

I think we will destroy them.

Detroit

This is probably the only game that worries me, Calvin is a monster and looks unstoppable. As you stated if our defense doesn't step up in the next 3 weeks, I clearly see this game as a loss. Do not forget our offense is very good but we're going to be going against probably the best d-line in the NFC (if not the NFL).

* We need to get to the QB more often, I'm hoping Neal comes back at least by the Buccaneers or Lions game.

Even tho the defense played a bad game, they came up with 1 clutch INT at the end of the game & 2 TD returns. Let's not forget if Jordy catches that ball on the onside kick, this game is a whole lot different. Don't forget also, the throw to Nelson in the 4th quarter (the long one), didn't take too many seconds off the clock, giving the opposition enough time to go down the field and score.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I see comments that could be in the unfreaking thread.

The OP wants a GOOD thread about the happy part of this team, why are people trying to bring it down?

So if your going to complain about the defense do it in the proper thread..Or I will move them

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hate to tell you this, but the Chargers offense outscored the Packers offense. Yes the Packer won. But don't expect 14 points off the defense every game. The Packers have a problem on Defense. To not admit it will be the downfall of the Packers in the playoffs. One of these games......

Right, but because of those two turnovers (And a botched on-side kick recovery that ****** me off) the Chargers had 3 more offensive possessions than the Packers did. I don't put too much stock into things.

I won't go into the Packers woes on defense except to say we all know they're there. Hopefully they figure a way to get things turned around.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
There's rumor that Neal *might* play some against the Vikings. I'm anxious to see what changes this week. You know things are gonna change.

PackersDraft

Draftnik
Reaction score
I hate to tell you this, but the Chargers offense outscored the Packers offense. Yes the Packer won. But don't expect 14 points off the defense every game. The Packers have a problem on Defense. To not admit it will be the downfall of the Packers in the playoffs. One of these games......
The Packers offense was outscored because they had the ball 2 more times than we did. We had the ball only FOUR times in the first THREE quarters. In the 4th quarter we stopped passing. If we stayed aggressive there is no way we couldn't have scored 2 more times. Our defense gets turnovers. Teams have won Super Bowls with a defense like this. Saints in 2009.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Minnesota

Peterson will not rush 200 yards, our run stop is not the problem it's the pass rush. You should be more worried about Ponder then Peterson in that game. All tho, I think our defense will finally bounce back.

Tampa Bay

I think we will destroy them.

Detroit

This is probably the only game that worries me, Calvin is a monster and looks unstoppable. As you stated if our defense doesn't step up in the next 3 weeks, I clearly see this game as a loss. Do not forget our offense is very good but we're going to be going against probably the best d-line in the NFC (if not the NFL).

* We need to get to the QB more often, I'm hoping Neal comes back at least by the Buccaneers or Lions game.

Even tho the defense played a bad game, they came up with 1 clutch INT at the end of the game & 2 TD returns. Let's not forget if Jordy catches that ball on the onside kick, this game is a whole lot different. Don't forget also, the throw to Nelson in the 4th quarter (the long one), didn't take too many seconds off the clock, giving the opposition enough time to go down the field and score.

Last time we played Minnesota, they rushed over 200 yards and had a career day, not to mention they out gained us on total yards but not near as bad as New Orleans, Carolina, and San Diego did.

If they use a linebacker to cover Calvin Johnson all day like they did against Vincent Jackson and Antonio Gates, you can expect him having a monster day, and Stafford passing over 350+ yards. You know, putting a linebacker to cover guys wasn't working at all yesterday, but they continued to do it, and not to mention leaving guys wide open in the endzone.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score

After looking at all the scores of all the games this week, Packers had the highest.
Just wanted to point that out.
That is all.
Carry on.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm very happy with the pack,and like some of you said d-line on the field most of the first half could have been.some of the problem,I was not worried that we would lose this game I knew it would be a win,and I don't know why but like I keep telling family just a gut feeling I have but the pack makes a clean sweep this year,d-line in my mind is holding back and will come on strong for lions giants packers=no fear.

D

Dan115

Whoever is the hot team in the playoffs. The Packers lost six games going into last years playoffs.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
The Packers will repeat in Indy.

No need to change the prediction I have had since February now.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as we're a turnover machine it's all good. If Onside kick failed, game would have been over 45-31. Bad breaks can happen. Though I wouldn't mind the Safety/CB miscommunication to be minimized. Usually doesn't happen as often as it did against the Bolts so I'm just gonna say that was an anomaly.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
After looking at all the scores of all the games this week, Packers had the highest.
That is all.
Carry on.
After looking at the scores this past week the Packers gave up the most points to the team they beat.
That is all.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
After looking at the scores this past week the Packers gave up the most points to the team they beat.
That is all.

Well, how many yards in the air does your 8 ball say the Packers will give up Monday night?

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Well, how many yards in the air does your 8 ball say the Packers will give up Monday night?
8 ball don't give numbers. Just postive or negative response. Sometime 'Ask me again later". I'll post his predictions later today. He didn't do to well last week.

Latest posts