The Pack is not back

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:beersign: Hello Packer fans. I bleed purple. I hate the Packer's when we play them. I hate all of our opponents. But, I have to admit, I do root for the NFC Central/North in the playoffs. When the Vikes aren't in (which has been ever year recently), I cheer for the Pack, or even the Bears. No worries about the Lions, ha ha. Good luck this year. I am looking forward to a great season for the Purple. I am sure most of you are feeling a little gloomy about the season with Favre coming back and all.

packerfan1245

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HI! The vikings look good at running back this year, but I think we have the best passing. ! 1 reason. Favre To Driver!

OP
OP
V

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HI! The vikings look good at running back this year, but I think we have the best passing. ! 1 reason. Favre To Driver!
certainly better than our top receiver and quarterback, by far.

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:beersign: Hello Packer fans. I bleed purple. I hate the Packer's when we play them. I hate all of our opponents. But, I have to admit, I do root for the NFC Central/North in the playoffs. When the Vikes aren't in (which has been ever year recently), I cheer for the Pack, or even the Bears. No worries about the Lions, ha ha. Good luck this year. I am looking forward to a great season for the Purple. I am sure most of you are feeling a little gloomy about the season with Favre coming back and all.

:thumbsup: vike4life, really glad to see you!

I have been trying for some time now to enlighten these heathen cheeseheads. But alas, my attempts have proven fruitless so far.

I could really use your help in trying to show these "football challenged" cheeseheads (redundant, I know) the error of their ways!

They are a pitiful lot, but rather friendly for the most part :razz:

"Save the World, neuter a Packer Fan today" :rotflmao:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:

I have been trying for some time now to enlighten these heathen cheeseheads. But alas, my attempts have proven fruitless so far.

I could really use your help in trying to show these "football challenged" cheeseheads (redundant, I know) the error of their ways!

It takes pitiful to know pitiful. You vikefans are not fan clubs, but more like support groups.

OP
OP
V

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:

Thank You Vikesrule. I will do my best to help you enlighten the Cheeseheads. Unfortunately, because they went 5-1 in the North last year, they think they can repeat it. I believe they are more likely to go 1-5 in the North this year. They should be able to get a win against the Lions. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
V

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vikesrule said:
vike4life said:

It takes pitiful to know pitiful. You vikefans are not fan clubs, but more like support groups.

Good one PackerChick. Just so you know I like all chicks, even Packer Chicks!! :thumbsup:

vikesrule

Cheesehead
Reaction score
...Good one PackerChick. Just so you know I like all chicks, even Packer Chicks!! :thumbsup:

:eek:mg:

Packer Chicks are the Devil`s spawn! :rotflmao:

And PackerChick could star in a movie "Clueless in Wisconsin" :razz:

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerChick said:
vikesrule said:
vike4life said:

Good one PackerChick. Just so you know I like all chicks, even Packer Chicks!! :thumbsup:

Well Gee Whiz, I am so flattered. But welcome anyhow.

OP
OP
V

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
PackerChick said:
vikesrule said:
vike4life said:

Well Gee Whiz, I am so flattered. But welcome anyhow.

thank you doll!

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
It is not your Fault you were born a Viking fan... it just feels like it.... :rotflmao:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

PS Welcome Vike4Life.... glad to see another Purple backer on here to joke around with :)

*edit* fixed the typo, LOL...

OP
OP
V

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is not your vault you were born a Viking fan... it just feels like it.... :rotflmao:

PS Welcome Vike4Life.... glad to see another Purple backer on here to joke around with :)

Thanks Pack93z. I look forward to trading barbs all season. Win or lose, it is just great to be getting football back again soon. Good Luck!

Pack93z

Reaction score
Must be a Viking Fan \/ :razz: Same fan that believes attending and losing 4 super bowls is great a feat as winning 3 :)

OP
OP
V

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Must be a Viking Fan \/ :razz: Same fan that believes attending and losing 4 super bowls is great a feat as winning 3 :)

Is that your girlfriend? :rotflmao: I personally think winning one super bowl would be better than losing 4.

Pack93z

Reaction score
Well from what I heard those dancers on the "Love Boat" cruise were the size of the elephant mentioned above :razz:

OP
OP
V

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well from what I heard those dancers on the "Love Boat" cruise were the size of the elephant mentioned above :razz:

I don't know I wasn't invited. :rotflmao:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Hey..........go easy on the woman! Who knows...........maybe she was thinking of her OWN "moon", and thus it was a toss up between that and the elephant! :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

OP
OP
V

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:

Hey..........go easy on the woman! Who knows...........maybe she was thinking of her OWN "moon", and thus it was a toss up between that and the elephant! :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

Good one Cheesey! :rotflmao:

Members online

Latest posts