The Pack beaten but still in it!! Look ahead

DON BARRETT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We may of been beaten but we are still in it. GB learned from this loss and so has upper managment.
We are week on defense(very weak) and maybe they will pull some $$ out of their hat and get some pass rushers. I was at the Raiders game first hand and Palmer had all day. Lucky for us his top 2 wideouts were out and Mcfadden as well. We dropped back in coverage with our LB and yes we got picks but the middle was open all day. As for the KC game, they threw over the middle and short passes all day long. We were confused all day long. Even our WR were lost it seems when they managed to catch a ball. If Pittsburg wins tonight we should rest all or just play them a quarter or so. The only team to fear in the NFC is the Saints and as long as we have home field advantage it will be on our cold *** football field.
GB has the offense but defense is our weakest link and it needs to be addressed next year!!!

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I sort of go from feeling like this is a good thing in a way, to feeling like it's the beginning of a collapse as the injuries mount. Today coach said the team couldn't wait for the Bears game, and that encouraged me...they apparently hate this feeling as much or more than we do.

We're going to learn a lot about our Packers from the way they respond to this. A win can't come soon enough. May it be a convincing one.

Members online

Latest posts