The official Send Cheesey To NFC Championship Game Thread

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey is a real bud to us. Mrs Cheesey, remember how he helped you after your surgery you owe him a trip to the NFC Championship game.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: The official Send Cheesey To NFC Championship Game Threa

Raider Pride said:
Cheesey is one of the most genuine, unique, and faithful Packer Fans that I could imagine.

How could one not love the guy.
:yeah: :agree:

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey, all of our tickets are spoken for, but if something falls through, I know where you live :) Just down the road from my parents (well a little further, like one town over but same difference) I would happily get you a ticket if I can.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Cheesey is one of the most genuine, unique, and faithful Packer Fans that I could imagine.

How could one not love the guy.

Let me ask the Cheesey a Question.

How badly do you want to go to the game next Sunday?
Boy.......talk about a loaded question!!!LOLOLOL!!! :lol:
Of course i'd love to go, but hey, my wife has done SO much for me already, and heck....rent is due in a couple weeks!!!
I could go to the game.........but i'd come home to.......uh......no home!!! :lol: (Landladys can be SOOO picky!!!)
I feel SOOO fortunate that i got to see a Packer playoff win. I never even thought i'd get to see THAT in my lifetime!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey, all of our tickets are spoken for, but if something falls through, I know where you live :) Just down the road from my parents (well a little further, like one town over but same difference) I would happily get you a ticket if I can.
Man........can i ever feel the love in this thread :oops: (i'm NOT kidding) I know you guys would do it if you could. I also know that tickets to next week's game will be REAL hard to come by.
I feel SO fortunate that i got to go last Saturday. That was a dream come true for me!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cheesey is a real bud to us. Mrs Cheesey, remember how he helped you after your surgery you owe him a trip to the NFC Championship game.
Aw heck PC.........she doesn't owe me anything. If anything, after getting to be there last weekend, i owe her BIG time!!!!
She's sicker then a dog (BAD cold) and STILL has gone to work the last 3 days. 12 hour shifts and all. She was at work while i was enjoying myself at Lambeau Field.
Driving home from work last night, she called me to tell me she was listening to the Dallas/Giants game, and that the Giants were winning. Now, she really knows very little about football, but i told her that we wanted the Giants to win, so we would get the championship game here. She's sick, and yet listening to the radio to let me know she was keeping up on what was going on. How neat is that???

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Geez.......i just looked at the ticket king site just for the heck of it........the cheapest tickets are going for :shock: $700 :shock: EACH! Man........thats just NUTS!
Now i'm REALLY glad i went to the last game!
Man..........you could buy a big screen TV for that price!

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah never know Cheesy, you might not get to go into the game but Tailgating AT the game might be fun. A bunch of us might go up there for the night and I might have room for you in the trunk. Wait, I don't have a trunk! Well then, in the back of the Tahoe, where the keg was going to sit....Wait! no keg???? Sheesh.... will hafta work something out.

Plans are prelim but if there is room, you're in!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah never know Cheesy, you might not get to go into the game but Tailgating AT the game might be fun. A bunch of us might go up there for the night and I might have room for you in the trunk. Wait, I don't have a trunk! Well then, in the back of the Tahoe, where the keg was going to sit....Wait! no keg???? Sheesh.... will hafta work something out.

Plans are prelim but if there is room, you're in!
LOL! Trippster.....i don't expect you to NOT take your keg along! (I take up space more like a half barrel!) :lol:
You gonna go to one of the local watering holes to watch the game then?
I've never done that on a game day........i bet they are rockin'!

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking hard for a Parking lot pass....will pay $.

I am serious about you coming along. you can use my camera and be the photo journalist for the whole debacle!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking hard for a Parking lot pass....will pay $.

I am serious about you coming along. you can use my camera and be the photo journalist for the whole debacle!
OK Trippster! Just let me know whats up as you find out.

Members online

Latest posts