The Official Packers are NFC North Champions Thread

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's right. Division champs now that the Lambs lost to the Saints....

We basically have a bye locked up, and should beat the Niners for the #1 seed.
#2 or #1 doesn't matter.
I want to go undefeated yes!

But I just want to win the Super Bowl.

Patriots fans don't have any joy over their 2007 season, but they do their 2001, 2003, 2004 seasons because they won the Super Bowl. That lasts forever.

All I want now is to win the Super Bowl.
What steps do we need to take to get that, other than not get guys hurt all the time?

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
to
That's right. Division champs now that the Lambs lost to the Saints....

We basically have a bye locked up, and should beat the Niners for the #1 seed.
#2 or #1 doesn't matter.
I want to go undefeated yes!

But I just want to win the Super Bowl.

Patriots fans don't have any joy over their 2007 season, but they do their 2001, 2003, 2004 seasons because they won the Super Bowl. That lasts forever.

All I want now is to win the Super Bowl.
What steps do we need to take to get that, other than not get guys hurt all the time?
to quote someone else "Just win baby"

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How is the tie-breaker over SF shaking out? If we win our next two does that clinch HFA or is there a way SF can actually get the tie-breaker?

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great to win it, but all it ensures us is a home playoff game. Lets keep our eyes on the prize.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hell yeah! I was pumped to hear that today! I didn't think anybody had a division locked and was happy to hear we did!!! Next up, the SB! :)

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Now we have to clinch #1 seed, NFC Champions, Super Bowl Champions and lets pray our defensive problems get fixed between one of the three.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Never mind. I just checked on ESPN's Playoff Machine. The only way we can clinch HFA in two more games is if SF loses against the Cards (won't happen) or Steelers. I do think the Steelers win that game though. Either way, from here out as soon as HFA is locked up, I would play Flynn in the second half of any remaining games. Play Rodgers just enough to keep him sharp but not put him at unnecessary risk. I still think we still win out in that scenario.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I merged another thread on the Packers being NFC North Champions into this one as RealCaliforniaCheese posted his thread first. This is going to be a popular topic of course, two threads created within 5 minutes of each other. Guys, for something this big, chances are, it's already been posted. Please make use of the search feature to make sure the topic is not already being discussed. I changed the title of this thread for clarification, made it official and sticked it. The thread will be unstuck once the topic is no longer relevant to avoid cluttering the sticky threads.

WhiteHouseOn3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll be in Chicago for Christmas and I'm soooooooo tempted to buy one of those shirts and parade it around. I actually bought a SB XLV hoodie (with the pro shop sticker and tags still on it!) for $5 at a Chicago Goodwill. Priceless.

It must be a miserable year to be a Bears fan... but then again, when isn't it? ;)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Never mind. I just checked on ESPN's Playoff Machine. The only way we can clinch HFA in two more games is if SF loses against the Cards (won't happen) or Steelers. I do think the Steelers win that game though. Either way, from here out as soon as HFA is locked up, I would play Flynn in the second half of any remaining games. Play Rodgers just enough to keep him sharp but not put him at unnecessary risk. I still think we still win out in that scenario.
I like your idea of playing Matt Flynn but maybe until they get a comfortable lead.
Yeah, play him and maybe he will have enough interest to stay.

I think overall the Pack wants to win each game and will do what it takes even by leaving Mr. Rodgers in his neighborhood for all 4 1/4s.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I merged another thread on the Packers being NFC North Champions into this one as RealCaliforniaCheese posted his thread first. This is going to be a popular topic of course, two threads created within 5 minutes of each other. Guys, for something this big, chances are, it's already been posted. Please make use of the search feature to make sure the topic is not already being discussed. I changed the title of this thread for clarification, made it official and sticked it. The thread will be unstuck once the topic is no longer relevant to avoid cluttering the sticky threads.
You are a very kind mod Kitten. It shows through when you put on the Mod cape and write Mod messages such as this one. Whoever chose you as being a mod I think made the right choice.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I love this pic from nfl.com
The text above it reads "Pack on Top."
Yes, yes they are.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts