The Official "Mike McCarthy is the reason we lost!!!" Thread

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I don't care what people say he's done for this team. Most of the improvements are in the personnel department and I'm giving TT the credit. This guy simply can't do his job. No improvement in terms of penalties...we literally beat ourselves. Maybe I'm just venting, but it looks like we're in for some frustrating games because this guy simply can't teach our team how to be disciplined.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think his lack of personality is part of people not warming up to him.

Oh and he cant run a 2 minute drill to save his life

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fire McCarthy.. yea I'm serious

-- well only half serious but...

2nd time already 2 of the worst challenges I've seen, wasting timeouts.. so his plan was to leave us with 4 seconds left??? what a ****ing idiot. It's like the guy has no faith in Rodgers.

Only 3 deep tries for Jennings in 3 games. My god send Finley down the sidelines and bomb him one.

How can our special teams and penalties still be this bad? We tied the franchise record? wtg MM that's the only thing you've accomplished.

Rodgers played his *** off tonight (IMO his best regular season game EVER). and he's rewarded with an unprepared coach, and one who doesn't trust him.

(someone can delete this lol, i just needed to vent)

packerbob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many times does he throw the red flag when it's obvious the play won't be overturned. That cost them a much needed timeout.

OP
OP
Incubes12

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I think his lack of personality is part of people not warming up to him.

Oh and he cant run a 2 minute drill to save his life
I know, seriously. Our offense is good, have some faith, let them score and give Rodgers a chance. MM is a moron and something needs to be done about this. What has he done for our team??? Nothing!!! He just looks good because of what Ted has done.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
calm down, we lost a close game to an undefeated team that we outplayed. No reason to fire a winning coach. San Diego did that and it seems like they took a step or 2 back

PackerManLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly I don't blame him for this game, some of those penalties called happens every play we was just on the short end of the stick on this one. The false start penalties were totally on grown men knowing there freaking job. I think mcarthy called a gg the run wasn't working so we pass efficiently. He should have let them score and gave Rodgers a chance but he didn't.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

If we cant beat the Bears how in the world we can play and Beat the Vikings. With or Without the Old man as QB. With a showing tonight we could lose every game this season.

Arron Rodgers did everything right. While rest of team was sleeping. Reminds me of the Game Against Arizona last season. Arron Rodgers stepping up when no one else did. And still losing.

OP
OP
Incubes12

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
He's a moron. Finley has proven himself, use him. Why are you throwing to our number 3 and 4 WR's more than our 1 and 2's? Why didn't we let them score and give it a shot with our offense? Why didn't we save our last timeout for that reason? Why did you challenge that, that would've been 2 timeouts for a final stand? WHY DOES OUR TEAM STILL HAVE PENALTY PROBLEMS LIKE LAST YEAR????? I'm not half serious, I think he should go.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
Alloezpackerfan has made his return to comment on this thread. To me it seems like we settled on MM when we didn't get Sean Payton. McCarthy is a bad motivator and can't discipline this team. Enough said.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i dont agree with firing him, but that was the dumbest decision ever at the end, 4 seconds? FOUR SECONDS? are you kidding me? we dont have Peppers to block field goals for us and that was a freaking extra point! we could have let them score and got the ball back with 50 seconds and a timeout! unbelievable.

oh and i think we set the record because of the forward pass on the last play of the game made it 18

dogpackerz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let them score . And deal with it

WHY didnt we let them score with over 1:00 left. Thats bullshi# ! i would rather take the chance of letting Rodgers control our destiny instead of McChubby and our freak'n penalty free defense.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

Alloezpackerfan has made his return to comment on this thread. To me it seems like we settled on MM when we didn't get Sean Payton. McCarthy is a bad motivator and can't discipline this team. Enough said.

And Sean Payton led a team to the SB and win it.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
well the reason im only half serious, is because it's during the season. a change of personnel would never happen on a team playoff eligible.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure James Jones is punching himself in the face right now, b/c it came down to that one and only turnover...JJ let us down

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
its what i told my brother as i'm watching- Just let them score!!!! its gonna happen anyway!!!!!, but no we have to watch them hope for a blocked FG if they prevent the td-im just as dissapointed with the coaching in the last 3 min, as am with James jones...... well maybe not.

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i know what someone is gonna say that i'm overreacting, but i've mentioned his game/clock management/play calling are really sub par. and this is just another instance on a big stage in a big game (for week 3). again sorry if anyone is offended or anything, but i think i have some valid points.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I'm sure James Jones is punching himself in the face right now, b/c it came down to that one and only turnover...JJ let us down

at the end of the day this is probably gonna be the most true statement about this game.

Chop0Suey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That James Jones fumble was just an unfortunate fluke. How often is the ball going to hit 6 inches from the sideline, and not go out? And remember, that was our only REAL turnover.

In my opinion, the blame falls squarely on the shoulders of MM and our ST. Pretty sure we got dominated in the battle of field position.

Members online

Latest posts