1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The O Line

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by ldlehrer, Mar 3, 2005.

1. ldlehrer

ldlehrer Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I wish the Packers could have kept Wahle and Rivera. I am sorry they are gone. The NFL is a business. You can not keep everyone and stay within the salary cap.
    I hope the Packers fine a way to keep Kevin Barry. I could see Barry moving to right tackle and moving Tauscher to guard. We should have a healthy Flanagan at center and a reliable backup at center with Walls. It is even possible that Flanagan or Walls moves to guard. I think Morley might make major inroads and be able to play guard in the NFL in 2005. Chad Clifton is close to a All Pro at left tackle.
    Granted I am disappointed that the Packers lost both of these outstanding offensive lineman. I am hopeful that our outstanding offensive line coach Larry Beightol will continue to do wonders.
  2. jdlax

jdlax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, I'm also sad to see two outstanding starters leave, but I'm not overly worried about the o-line. I think they'll put together something more than servicable.
  3. Cheezy

Cheezy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey do we have a chance to sign people like Kareem Mckenzie or Rick Demulling? I mean i think they would be good people to take Rivera and Wahle's places but do anyone like now how much they are asking for?
  4. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    In the next two years - I think Thompson will find what he's looking for with the Draft - meaning possible ALL PRO players for the Offense... out of those we've lost so far - only one was actually a ProBowl player... and I still don't think Clifton should have been given all that money - once again he did not make the ProBowl.. Whether that's because of where the Pack ended there season or not - remains to be seen - but the Players are who votes for those that go..correct? I'm certain that next year we'll loose yet another one or two players we wished would have stayed...

There's a word, or phrase - one uses for how they affiliate their fandom with a Team....

I'm a Green Bay Packers acolyte... not simply a Brett Favre acolyte. This is a Team sport....

How many times have you guys heard how much someone likes Dan Marino, but didn't think all that much of the Miami Dolphins?
    I won't be that type of fan!