The NFL is fixed...

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
These f***in' Refs want to give this game to Pittsburgh so fu**in' bad they can taste it...

Every ******* call is going for Pittsburgh and against Seattle...

Now a bogus fumble call..

JbShell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and the two consecutive offsides none calls
the horse collar tackle no call
hasselbeck personal foul
fumble ****** call
Big Ben TD bad call
Offensive Pass interference by seattle BOGUS
This game is so ****** Old Holmy better make noise in the Competition commitee

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I agree... the fix was in on all 4 Viking SB losses, too!

Howard Cosell never wanted the Vikes to win and the NFL at the time sucked up to him.

The fix is always in! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No..the Vikings just sucked...

They always suck and choke...

The fix was not in then...

BUT IT WAS TODAY!!!!

vikefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
No..the Vikings just sucked...

They always suck and choke...

The fix was not in then...

BUT IT WAS TODAY!!!!
...and the fix was in on the Packer wins, too.

The Viking owners are just too cheap to pay off the refs.

The fix is always in!

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this isn't even a packer-viking thing...just about every key play, some curious call came up...

-TD called due to a push off?
-pass to engram to the 2... but a phantom hold
-Rothelisberger short of the endzone, but a TD anyway
-illegal block on #8? As if an int weren't enough, lets put the ball at the 40...

jbshell touched on some of the other calls too.

I'm not one to usually blame a game on the refs...and I'm not exactly doing that, but the game had a very fishy smell to it.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It seems like Holmgren always gets screwed by the refs. Maybe it's something to do with him being on the competition committee. A play that hasn't been mentioned in this thread yet is the holding call on that long punt return. I sure didn't see much of a hold. The pushoff in the end zone was an okay call, except that you almost never see refs make that call against receivers. The "illegal block" against Hasselbeck was the worst. An absolutely putrid call. I would be very angry if I was a Seahawk fan. But lucky for me, I wanted Holmy to lose.

By the way, I don't think the games are fixed. The refs just suck. We've been seeing this sort of officiating all year long. Why should it be any different now? Well, maybe it should be different because the best officials are supposed to be calling the Super Bowl. But that doesn't explain why Jeff Triplette, the worst ref in the league, was officiating a playoff game.

OP
OP
P@ck66

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
and the funny thing is one of the announcers said before the game...

"this is an all-star officiating crew"....

If that was the NFL's best.....man...I don't want to see the worst...

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They announced before the game that the referee had been in the NFL for 5 years. Seems he must be good or in close with the GOB network to be in the SB in 5 years!

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In an effort to market a consistent brand strategy, the NFL continued its legacy of horrible officiating on it largest stage....pathetic!!

Hey, I was all about Pittsburgh winning this one, but some of those calls were insane. The time is now for professional referees.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's not fixed. The refs just sucked....but then again so did Seattle. Haven't you guys been watching all year? The refs sucked all year.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I couldn't believe the "horse collar" tackle on Alexander wasn't called. It was SO obvious!
But i don't blame the refs as much as it seemed Hasslebeck threw some BAD balls.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
In an effort to market a consistent brand strategy, the NFL continued its legacy of horrible officiating on it largest stage....pathetic!!

Hey, I was all about Pittsburgh winning this one, but some of those calls were insane. The time is now for professional referees.

agreed, digs. surely there's enough dinero out there in NFL land to afford some professional refs. it's time for the NFL to put up or shut up - either they want the "best of the best" or they'll settle for mediocrity to save a few pennies. sickening!! :penflag:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Awww.......too bad you were'nt drinking coffee! You could have used your nose for an "Expresso" machine!!!
(Dang......i wish i would have got to SEE that.........BUBBLES all OVER the place!!!) :lol:

I had that same thing happen when i tried to snort COKE...........i darn near DROWNED!!!LOLOLOL!!! :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
FIXED was the topic, right? Lets see............i had my DOG fixed..........does that count??? :wink:

I don't think there was a fix on........just part time employees, that arn't that good. They are consistant though......bad all season.

Members online

Latest posts