The New Guy

grandtkd23

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Kyle. I live in south eastern WI, madison area. Im 20 and have been a Packer fan since birth. I'm gonna throw it out there right away and tell all of you how I stand on the
Favre trade situation. First, I am a Packer fan FIRST and Favre fan second. It hurt to see him go, but I felt like it was finally time to move forward. I dont know how many more years I could take of, will I stay, or will I go from Favre. He will always be know as a Packer and probably the greatest player who ever lived. When I have kids of my own I will be sure to let them know all about Brett Favre! As for Aaron Rodgers, I think he is a awesome talent that will have his growing pains just like any other first year QB, as we all just saw on Sund. against the Bucs, (fingers crossed he is OK.) Im a firm TT believer as well as with MM. I do question alot of what they do, (TT with 2 rookie back up QB's, and MM with some of his questionable play calling) but I cant fault them if they keep a winning team on the field.So....Thats all I have for now, and GO JETS! (the more they win, the higher the draft pick!) and especially GO PACK!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts