The Metrodome Could Be A Home Game For The Packers

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings have been unable to sell tickets to their fans. As a result, many tickets are now available for the Packers at Vikings on Sept. 30 via TicketMaster.

And you don't even need to buy preseason tickets!

Road trip!

spardo62

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are currently alot of corner/endzone upper deck tickets available through Ticketmaster.

Even though it is much closer than Green Bay, it is difficult to go to a game in that facility(Loud, seats far away, just a bad atmosphere).

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are currently alot of corner/endzone upper deck tickets available through Ticketmaster.

Even though it is much closer than Green Bay, it is difficult to go to a game in that facility(Loud, seats far away, just a bad atmosphere).
( bad atmosphere=Viking fans!!!)LOLOLOL!!! :lol:
If i lived close enough, i'd love to go there! But that would be a LOOOOOONG drive from here!

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I do believe it has been referred to as the MetroDump on this site many times. That is a fair assesment.

Things are even worse now. What parking that was available is being used to build a baseball stadium on.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
spardo62 said:

I do believe it has been referred to as the MetroDump on this site many times. That is a fair assesment.

Things are even worse now. What parking that was available is being used to build a baseball stadium on.
They probably figure....."Heck, we can park the 49 cars that DO show up on the street!"
(Just kidding Vike4life!!!) :lol:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
spardo62 said:

They probably figure....."Heck, we can park the 49 cars that DO show up on the street!"

Ha! Ha! Ha! I did park on Killebrew Drive for a Twins game one night. It is one way and the whole cars were parked all the way down the street. We took the last spot on the far end. When the game got over every car was towed, and the tow truck was going for mine. Fortunately, we got to the car before the tow truck.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
spardo62 said:

Plust the I-35 Bridge is no longer there. Horrific Traffic+Horrific Parking = Horrific experience. I will watch it on T.V.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
vike4life said:
spardo62 said:

Ha! Ha! Ha! I did park on Killebrew Drive for a Twins game one night. It is one way and the whole cars were parked all the way down the street. We took the last spot on the far end. When the game got over every car was towed, and the tow truck was going for mine. Fortunately, we got to the car before the tow truck.
Wow! Talk about dodging a bullet! It was sure nice of the tow truck man to clear out the road for you, so you could drive away easier!!! :lol:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
vike4life said:
cheesey said:
vike4life said:
spardo62 said:

Wow! Talk about dodging a bullet! It was sure nice of the tow truck man to clear out the road for you, so you could drive away easier!!! :lol:

He made it alot easier to find my car too! :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts