The Jordy Nelson Appreciation Thread

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It could be safe to say he is the best white receiver in football right now!
Welker in 4 games has 40 receptions (best in the league) for 616 yards (best in the league) and 5 tds (2nd best in the league). Hard to say he's not the best "white" wr in the league, if there is such category.

Nelson is playing really well right now. Safe to say he's the #2 wide receiver on our team, and one of if not the best #2 receiver in the league.

Can't think of one better right now to be honest. There are others putting better stats, but that's because of how many targets there are in this team and how well Rodgers distributes the ball.

Nelson has to compete with 2 quality receivers in Jones and Driver, a natural rookie in Cobb, a top 5 WR in Jennings and a top 5 TE in Finley.

He has 15 receptions, 292 yards with a great 19.5 average and 3 TDs. Not too shabby for someone in that condition.

All I can say is, TT does it again. And people booed him for not getting Desean Jackson. All that guy is is a speedy freak. He cannot run routes properly, he can't block, he doesn't go in the middle. Jordy is a much better player than Jackson.

Jordyruns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could not agree more on Jackson, we don't need a deep threat 1 demensional WR with a low football IQ. Nelson is very good at all aspects of the game with very good WR height. He is the perfect complement player that raises the level of play of everyone around him, and on top of that he doesn't run his mouth or show boat like Jackson. Nelson was the correct pick that year, why is everyone wanting the speedy Jackson, who are we the Raiders? (Altough it would be nice to of had a return man a couple years before this year)

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
White Lightning Strikes!
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

The Future and Present Dream Team
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And DeSean Jackson is COMPLETELY overrated. I do think Jeremy Maclin is a good WR, even though he just had a costly fumble Sunday. Don't know why I am talking about this.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
***** DeSean Jackson is VERY OVERRATED.

I've seen him drop passes that should be caught, and when Vick forces the ball to him in double coverage, he always drops it!

Good deep threat, but not the guy you want to throw to every single down.

Just like Vick, Kolb and many other players on the Eagles, he's extremely overrated. You know, we don't hear a whole lot about Kolb anymore, I guess because he sucks and they finally see it in Arizona.

Members online

Latest posts