The good thing after the seahawks game

Arodgers12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is we play the Jets at home. If we stay healthy between now and then we should easily beat the Jets by just showing up. So we know we are guaranteed to go at least 1-1 anyway.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is we play the Jets at home. If we stay healthy between now and then we should easily beat the Jets by just showing up. So we know we are guaranteed to go at least 1-1 anyway.
What kind of Packers fan predicts a loss for them?
Gotta think positive, man!
2-0 looks better than 1-1.
Have faith in this team that they are going to go undefeated all the way!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
The only way I'll make a prediction on THAT game, or the Jets game, is to say that the team with more points on the board at 00:00, will win. Been on the giving and receiving end of wins and losses that 'should' have been a win or a loss (though not in the last 30 years so I might be a bit foggy due to concussions and what not).

I elect to let 'em play the games .... :)

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We just need to make sure that Matthews doesn't knock Kolb.....err.....Smith out of the game so that Vick comes in and leads them on a comeback again

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
The good thing after the seabirds game will be a win in one of the toughest road environments against the defending Superbowl champs on national TV.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts