The game goes on

HansGruber

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This will be my last post here. Before I leave, just wanted to shout out to all the Packer fans, thanks for the smack talk and chat, and sorry if I offended anyone.

Hey, I understand how you all feel. I spent $5000 to fly to Detroit, stay in a coackroach-infested dump for another $200, and then go watch my team get robbed of a championship up-close and personal. I know how it feels. And it sucks big-time.

But remember, it's only Week 3 and you own the NFC North. Detroit looks like a paper tiger, and the Vikings have a young QB that's getting better but they're still a few years out. Chicago is a self-destructing joke. Green Bay will be fine. You should take the NFC North, and if Seattle is any good, you've just been given some awesome motivation for a chance to prove who deserved it in the playoffs.

The game goes on. It's early. You have plenty of time to recover. And if you honestly believe the Packers won that game, then you should be excited that your team played well against all odds. They came back from a tough first half and fought hard and got back in it. Rodgers is a great, great QB. To come back from 8 sacks and find momentum like that... wow. That team is going to be fine, and I think Packer fans have a lot to be excited about.

Auf Wiedersehen from the 12th Man...

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Leave it to a Seahawk fan to be the only one making sense around here. Thanks for the post, Gruber and good luck here out.

CharlieCobra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, what a rat you know what. I really hate that a good game was ruined by what occured Monday night. Nobody will be talking about the wild first half D by the Hawks or the clutch deflection by Chancellor, forcing 4th on the Pack's TD drive or the host of other plays made by both teams. Nope, they're gonna talk about "The Catch" for the next decade.... What a shame. The game was flat ruined for me and most of you as well. Like my fellow Seahawk fan said, I'm sure these teams will meet again this year. Hopefully with some real refs in play. Until then, Go Pack!

Yes, I've always liked the Packers. Was the only one in the house cheering for them in SB 1 as a kid. Next to my Hawks, they still are my favs.

ExpatPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Later HansGruber, you're a good trash-talker, but when all is said and done you're right, it's one game and if the Packers can continue to get their **** together (read: HELLO OFFENSIVE LINE, WAKE-UP!), they'll be good.

Time to move on.

Members online

Latest posts