the f*dg*packer smack talk phrase

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have all heard this said to us over and over, and it is really annoying, Does anyone got a good comeback to this? cause I can't think of one, viking fans seem to favor using this one a lot or other fans we are up against, especially on NFL.COM b/c it can't seem to filter it out.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have all heard this said to us over and over, and it is really annoying, Does anyone got a good comeback to this? cause I can't think of one, viking fans seem to favor using this one a lot or other fans we are up against, especially on NFL.COM b/c it can't seem to filter it out.

Born Losers, and doomed to lose forever.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since they want to start out like 3rd graders I would just toss back the tried and true "ViQueens" comment to shut them up.

Here are some great one liners from Packer Palace

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last season I went to the Packers Vikings game at the dome. As I was walking out I had some guy start talking a bunch of **** in my face. I smiled at him and said "At least my teams not moving to LA in two years." I have never seen someone look so sad so fast.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bring up the 12 Championships. Yikes fans will then tell you Championships won in the 20's, 30's, and 40's mean nothing. Tell 'em that only morons think history is unimportant. And then remind them that we've only won 6 Championships since their sorry arrival in the league. It shuts them up every time.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those are great KirlB.
They are the Grape Apes.

But what ****** their fans off the most, I have learned on the StarTrib site, is referring to them as the Los Angeles Vikings, and bundling them with the Lakers.

KilrB

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those are great KirlB.
They are the Grape Apes.

But what ****** their fans off the most, I have learned on the StarTrib site, is referring to them as the Los Angeles Vikings, and bundling them with the Lakers.

LOL, that is a good line. I also reminded a viking friend of mine the other day about the Dallas Stars! :phi:

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its a weird mentality that a lot of the Vikings fans have in MN. I grew up there and after all that time I still don't understand it. To talk so much trash and be like that, even though the team never comes through. Its weird.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've lived in Minnesota for the last 25 years and am finally getting back to God's country. Most years you can't find a Viking fan to needle after they've lost a few games--they're all into hockey or something else important after jumping off the Viking ship. So years like last year are few, but they always shut up when the topic of Championships comes up.

Members online

Latest posts