The Crowd after the game

NACHOMAN

Sailing the seas of cheese
Reaction score
Why do you hate the crowd cheering?

I go to games and I lose my voice for 2 days if not three..I pay good money for a ticket, you better damn well believe I will be loud as I want and do the wave 50 times a game...

Majority of people love the wave...If not why is it so popular?
Losing your voice is the longest lasting physical manifestation, as a result of being a very enthusiastic Packer fan. When somebody asks you on Tuesday "what happened to your voice"? You smile and respond, "I lost it at a Packer game"!

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
ok I've had a couple adult beverages. Rodgers post game on field interview withe ESPN boys....They are still chanting Go Pack Go, then it's MVP MVP MVP, then it's 9-0, 9-0, 9-0. then it's MVP MVP MVP. You see they want to tell the crowd to ****!! as do I......

This is football. NOT GOLF. If you want the crowd to ****, DON'T GO TO THE GAMES!

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guac is obviously just a dude who likes to sit and gets intimidated in social settings and whose girlfriend will eventually get fed up with him because he is boring and she will leave him for his best friend.

Get busy living or get busy dying, I say cheer more, hell, I am cheering right now.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"hey look at me I created an account 3 years ago and post on a forum anonymously online to make myself feel better because my life sucks!" "look at me!" "please...someone give me attention!?!" "please....even if its negative...." "I like getting a rise out of people because I am intellectually inferior, look at me!"

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Side point here...
I know its not Lambeau but on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" last night, there was a member in the audience who was refusing to clap at Jimmy's jokes. So Jimmy calls him out on it,.. that he clapped once,..then they were razzing him, and spotlighting him to see if he indeed clapped. He was not after several jokes....

So Jimmy wondered if would participate in the Wave if the audience would do it,..they did it....that one member wouldn't.

FINALLY after the audience did it the second time.. .he participated!!!

It shouldn't be like pulling teeth to get everyone to join in the fun!!!!!:speechless: ( obviously there are some out there that don't do the wave!!:()

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Side point here...
I know its not Lambeau but on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" last night, there was a member in the audience who was refusing to clap at Jimmy's jokes. So Jimmy calls him out on it,.. that he clapped once,..then they were razzing him, and spotlighting him to see if he indeed clapped. He was not after several jokes....

So Jimmy wondered if would participate in the Wave if the audience would do it,..they did it....that one member wouldn't.

FINALLY after the audience did it the second time.. .he participated!!!

It shouldn't be like pulling teeth to get everyone to join in the fun!!!!!:speechless: ( obviously there are some out there that don't do the wave!!:()

I'm all for having fun and acting silly at the game. Look, we come from all walks of life. We have different backgrounds, nationalities, social class, heck some of us don't even live in the U.S. But, the thing that brings all of us together is our love for the Green Bay Packers, for those 3 hrs and change (+ tailgating time) we are family, everyone comes together to cheer our team, in Green Bay , WI or for that matter in our homes, bars, airport lounges around the globe. Why not make the most of it, realizing that come tomorrow we have to back to reality. Why not cheer your heart out, relax and have fun. This is especially fun, when your team is the defending SB champs and currently 9-0.

Go Pack Go!!! :tup:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I find it ridiculous that fans need to defend themselves for cheering and supporting the Pack.

(I don't mean ridiculous in a way of laughing at you. I mean it in the way that cheering shouldn't even be attacked in the first place! LOL)

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This topic is the dichotomy to the "Packer fans taking things for granted" topic.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I googled "dichotomy" did you know what that means??
division into two parts, kinds, etc.; subdivision into halves or pairs.
division into two mutually exclusive, opposed, or contradictory groups: a dichotomy between thought and action

I have no clue what all those other letters mean...and probably best I don't! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts