The Crowd after the game

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
ok I've had a couple adult beverages. Rodgers post game on field interview withe ESPN boys....They are still chanting Go Pack Go, then it's MVP MVP MVP, then it's 9-0, 9-0, 9-0. then it's MVP MVP MVP. You see they want to tell the crowd to ****!! as do I......

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dunno Guac.
In one thread you start your wondering what the fans are chanting and when and why in away games vs home games.
And then when fans are chanting and you know what it is, it bothers you???
I can't figure you out, man. :tdown:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers are perfect this year, defending champs and have the MVP QB. Let the fans go nuts.

Hey in Indy they play Taps after games.
You are such a good sport in regards to your team and towards ours as well.
Good? Naw. Make that awesome. An awesome sport with your attitude.

Hey, good luck with getting, um, Luck.
And by getting Luck not just the QB but that mystical thing the Irish have as well.

OP
OP
Guacamole

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dunno Guac.
In one thread you start your wondering what the fans are chanting and when and why in away games vs home games.
I can't figure out what you are saying...........I never said I was wondering what the fans are chanting...get your ducks in a row

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
I loved the mvp chants.
--For anyone who went to the game- Where there any mvp chants during the game? if not it might be time to start doing that...especially if Aaron runs one in himself.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dunno Guac.
I can't figure out what you are saying...........I never said I was wondering what the fans are chanting...get your ducks in a row

Last Sunday, that was all I heard. When do they chant it in Lambeau? During every extra point conversion like last Sunday in San Diego? The only time the crowd was loud was late in the 4th quarter when SD was down by a TD. Charger fans got loud on almost everytime the Pack were 3rd and short. Packers fans kinda sat there throughout the entire game. Was it because of the 21-7 lead? There were definetly more Packer fans than Charger fans, and the home team was louder when needed to be. Rivers never had to go to the silent count,Rodgers had to atleast 4 times. But back to the "GO OPACK GO" chant,,,,,,,is this something the bandwagoneers do?
http://www.packerforum.com/threads/the-go-pack-go-chant.31694/

OK
I sit corrected. I was wrong and you were right that you weren't wondering WHAT the fans were chanting in your previous topic.
For some reason though you do seem to be obsessed with fans chanting.
In some ways you seem to contradict yourself over appreciating them chanting or not. Or wanting them to do it one week but then annoyed at them for doing it the next.
All I'm doing is trying to get an understanding if you dig it or not.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I don't know. Every NFL game I go to, I like to stay around while the crowd vies for traffic and just soak up the atmosphere of the stadium. When my sons and I went to a Monday night game at Lambeau, we stayed until there were hardly any fans left because we didn't know if we'd ever get back. We were still psyched after the game as the ESPN crew did their thing at the table on the ground.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know. Every NFL game I go to, I like to stay around while the crowd vies for traffic and just soak up the atmosphere of the stadium. When my sons and I went to a Monday night game at Lambeau, we stayed until there were hardly any fans left because we didn't know if we'd ever get back. We were still psyched after the game as the ESPN crew did their thing at the table on the ground.
Ya know how everything bottlenecks right after games? Everything from foot traffic leaving the stadium to cars leaving the lot?
What if it was the opposite?
At first everything flows faster than a snail and then like 30 minutes later it all started to bottleneck!

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I still remember at the Giants game last year we were chanting Bears still suck, in the middle of the 4th quarter. The fans go crazy when the Packers are up and you know they aren't leaving. I think its much better for a fan base to stick around for the whole game and some after than fans leaving early, Packers fans seem to have some kind of dedication to the Pack.

UCSB616

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Giants game last year had the best energy of a non "technically" playoff game I've ever been to. "bears still suck" in the 4Q was classic. Fans at lambeau are awesome. Can't wait for Xmas and new years day(s).

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
The Giants game last year had the best energy of a non "technically" playoff game I've ever been to. "bears still suck" in the 4Q was classic. Fans at lambeau are awesome. Can't wait for Xmas and new years day(s).

That's OK. Did you hear the Bears fans chanting "GREEN BAY SUCKS" just before the Seattle game was ending last year?

Guess they didn't really suck, though.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Ya know how everything bottlenecks right after games? Everything from foot traffic leaving the stadium to cars leaving the lot?
What if it was the opposite?
At first everything flows faster than a snail and then like 30 minutes later it all started to bottleneck!

Then I have a lot of company joining me to soak up the atmosphere!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
ok I've had a couple adult beverages. Rodgers post game on field interview withe ESPN boys....They are still chanting Go Pack Go, then it's MVP MVP MVP, then it's 9-0, 9-0, 9-0. then it's MVP MVP MVP. You see they want to tell the crowd to ****!! as do I......

Why do you hate the crowd cheering?

I go to games and I lose my voice for 2 days if not three..I pay good money for a ticket, you better damn well believe I will be loud as I want and do the wave 50 times a game...

Majority of people love the wave...If not why is it so popular?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts