The Blame Thread

NYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are not as one dimensional as you would think. At least not anymore. Alex Smith has improved a lot even since last year. Harbaugh is one of the best coaches in the league. If you underestimate them that's your fault.

Again, wait and see. Smith is a dog, you must be losing your objectivity. If I was starting a team, he'd be one of the last 5 starting QBs in the league I'd choose. And Harbaugh is a loud mouth who will again get screwed this year. Didn't last year teach you anything?

OP
OP
FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah our pass coverage has more breakdowns than I can remember.... since Nick Collins was learning as a rook and 2nd year player when we kept hearing about "miss-communications".... we really miss Nick. I'm still VERY BITTER at the Football Gods for taking Collins away from us, just entering his prime.
Ed Reed and Polamalu have been given a lot longer.... he was our Ed Reed.

You can't replace that.
He was LeRoy Butler, but way faster.

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
The entire team was to blame, everyone. Teams lose, not players, not coaches, and almost everyone did something wrong. Tonight was a terrible showing that we should be ashamed of. LOTS of issues to worry about.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I can't read this crap any longer. Did everyone really think the Packers stunk up the joint? Did you all watch the same game I did? Ashamed Hypon? You folks are spoiled rotten. No team wins every game and if when they lose it doesn't mean a total collapse of the offensive or defensive side of the team.
See ya Thursday!

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I can't read this crap any longer. Did everyone really think the Packers stunk up the joint? Did you all watch the same game I did? Ashamed Hypon? You folks are spoiled rotten. No team wins every game and if when they lose it doesn't mean a total collapse of the offensive or defensive side of the team.
See ya Thursday!
Just a cynic. It was an off game, not necessarily bad. there were problems all over the field, but most of it is easily correctable. We had a slow star this seasont, and I expect a much better performance next game. I can honestly say that we did not play well in the second quarter. There were times out there where we flashed who we could be, but for the most part, we did not play like ourselves. Any game you do not play to full potential, is a game you cannot be proud of. Any game you cannot be proud of is a game you can be ashamed of. I don't find it spoiled to expect a team capable of doing better to do so. Its not the loss, it was our play. There would be just as much shame had we won.

See you Thursday for the second game of a potentially great season

Members online

Latest posts