The Beer Sport

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Let's take a short World Cup break and have a beer. Even my dog, Rauch-y needs a beer.

Sam Adams Noble Pils.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Speaking of Rauch... this beer was pretty good, but not as smoky as I wanted it to be.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your not drinking these beers at the moment Bundesbiers? Do you? What time is it in Las Vegas? 8 am? :eek::D
Fantome looks interesting, which one of the Sam Adams beers is better?
Never seen Noble Pils before....

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Any special world cup glasses in Germany Nessie ??? In Belgium they had a football shaped Jupiler glass that nearly found its way into my possession.....lol Thankfully I am a former church going Christian lad, who has a conscience and didn`t succumb to theft ;)

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any special world cup glasses in Germany Nessie ??? In Belgium they had a football shaped Jupiler glass that nearly found its way into my possession.....lol Thankfully I am a former church going Christian lad, who has a conscience and didn`t succumb to theft ;)
Surprisingly I havent seen any Bill.
Even Bitburger, the official DFB partner, doesnt have one. Strange, isnt it ? :cautious:

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Your not drinking these beers at the moment Bundesbiers? Do you? What time is it in Las Vegas? 8 am? :eek::D
Fantome looks interesting, which one of the Sam Adams beers is better?
Never seen Noble Pils before....

I was drinking a Noble Pils at that moment, but not the other biers. The Noble Pils is awesome. It's a German style Pils, and they get their hops direct from the Nürnberg hop growing region, using judicious amounts of Hallertau Mittlefrüh.

Football starts at 9am here... and when football is on, beers get opened. :D

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
And thats my choice for tonights game ;)

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

What's the full name of that bier?

Edit ----------------

Nevermind, I just saw your other post.

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was drinking a Noble Pils at that moment, but not the other biers. The Noble Pils is awesome. It's a German style Pils, and they get their hops direct from the Nürnberg hop growing region, using judicious amounts of Hallertau Mittlefrüh.

Football starts at 9am here... and when football is on, beers get opened. :D
Cheers ! I dont like coffee anyway :D
"Pre-Party"

I

Nothing wrong with cherry Schnaps Bill :D
Doesnt matter if its pear, cherry, plum or rasperry..... I like them all ;)
Have you ever tasted Calvedos ??? About 10 years ago, my friend and I did a second world war battlefield tour in France, Normandy to be exact. Four of us drank three bottles of calvados between us. Usually if I get drunk, my top lip goes numb, that night my WHOLE FACE went numb :eek:. Even now the mere thought of the stuff makes my mouth water in that bad way before you`re ill, and I start sweating.....lol Evil stuff indeed !!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have you ever tasted Calvedos ??? About 10 years ago, my friend and I did a second world war battlefield tour in France, Normandy to be exact. Four of us drank three bottles of calvados between us. Usually if I get drunk, my top lip goes numb, that night my WHOLE FACE went numb :eek:. Even now the mere thought of the stuff makes my mouth water in that bad way before you`re ill, and I start sweating.....lol Evil stuff indeed !!
Oh yeah, of course I know Calvados Bill. I've been to the Normandy many times and I've tried all their beverages. ;)
Everything seems to be made of apples in the Normandy. Starts with Cidre (brut or doux, 5 % alc), then Pommeau (18 %) and ends with Calvados (40 %). Have you tried Pommeau Bill ? :)

I

Oh yeah, of course I know Calvados Bill. I've been to the Normandy many times and I've tried all their beverages. ;)
Everything seems to be made of apples in the Normandy. Starts with Cidre (brut or doux, 5 % alc), then Pommeau (18 %) and ends with Calvados (40 %). Have you tried Pommeau Bill ? :)
No mate. Calvedos put me off apples completely :roflmao:

Members online

Latest posts