THE BEAST FROM THE EAST! A PACKERS FAN FOREVER!

Beasterly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am James Easterly and I am a Packers Fan! I have been a Packers fan since 1994 when I saw my first Cheese head. I live in Michigan near Detroit, but my loyalty to the Packers has never wavered. I should also mention when the Packers won Super Bowl XXXI, I really didn't cheer for Brett Favre. No, my hero was Reggie White. Its hard to explain because I'm still not sure why he was, but he will forever be my Packers hero. When I was about to start 8th grade in middle school, I had a decision to make as to whether or not I wanted to play lightweight football or heavy weight football. Weight wise I wasn't qualified to play heavy weight, but I can still remember the day when I looked into the eyes of the coaches when I got weighed and I said "I'm going to play heavy weight". When it came time to choose our numbers for the season, there was only one I wanted to wear over my shoulder pads. The number 92. Then when we finally started practices I told my coaches that there would be only one nick name I would ever want them to call me, but I would have to earn it. After an undefeated season, The Beasterly became the Defensive player of the Year as nominated by my team mates in 2004. Then later on, I heard of Reggie White passing away, and it hit hard. A man I looked up to dead, I think its a hard pill for any Packers fan or player to swallow at the time. Did it stop me? No. I continued on kicking but in football for the remainder of my High School years. I followed the packers as much as I could when I got to college, and was more than excited when they got into the playoffs, got to the Super Bowl, and then won the Super Bowl. I may not know every stat about every Packers game or player, I may not have a packers jersey to wear on game day, and I may not have a cheese head right now, but I don't think that makes me any less of a Packers fan. I am The Beasterly, The Beast from the East, and I am a PACKERS FAN FOREVER!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome to The Family, Beasterly! Good intro, I feel you with Reggie White passing and glad to see you continued to play! Why do I have it in my mind to put you in a Packers uniform, the D could use you! :)

Members online

Latest posts