The Bears

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knzGvEDbOzY]YouTube - Calvin Johnson Robbed TD vs the Bears 9/12/2010[/ame]

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wins get you into the playoffs, not style points. I don't care who they beat or how they beat them or by how many points, right now the Bears are first in our division and we're second. Even if we win this weekend, we're still second.

BTW, I posted this on the other thread, but it might be more fitting here- If you didn't see it, here is Peppers stealing Rodgers' belt celebration:

NFL Videos: Peppers gets his second sack
It's so on.

We're gonna murder them, mark my words.

White92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yep..I more afraid of a team that is lucky. But at some point, that luck has to run out..doesn't it?

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Wins get you into the playoffs, not style points. I don't care who they beat or how they beat them or by how many points, right now the Bears are first in our division and we're second. Even if we win this weekend, we're still second.

BTW, I posted this on the other thread, but it might be more fitting here- If you didn't see it, here is Peppers stealing Rodgers' belt celebration:

NFL Videos: Peppers gets his second sack

Really? dude straight stole rodgers celebration. A-rod even has a story to back up why he does that. I hope when we beat the bears last game rodgers does that right in peppers face.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There's still 6 games left after this weekend, so a lot of football left to be played. Both of us face some tough matchups along the way as well, so it's not totally settled yet.

Sometimes it's just better to be lucky than good, and other times it's better to face challenges early on rather than later in the season. We've certainly been challenged this season due to injury, yet we've been able to over come. That could prove to be a benefit down the stretch.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears are really catching teams at the right time:

- The Calvin Johnson "no catch"
- 19 penalties against Green Bay
- Played Carolina with Cutler injured
- Played Dolphins' third string QB and injured offensive linemen.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think they are a dangerous team, one that could knock off a great team but they are not a SB quality team

Has anyone mentioned they should have lost to Detroit?

That's an excellent point. I'm sure Detroit hasn't forgotten about that. They got robbed of a win. I'd like to see them get a little vengeance.

Rodgers2Finley4TDs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No matter how bad I personally think the Bears are, you really have to point the fingers at Green Bay as to why the Bears are thought of as a top team right now. Without the win against the Pack (which we gave them), no one would take that team seriously.

L

Lunchboxer

Eagles
@ Lions
Patriots
@ Vikings
Jets
@ Packers

I'll eat my shoe if they win more than 2 games.

Yea. Only team they play that they can win against is the Lions.

The Pats would make Bear fur out of them.

I hope the Drama Queens beat the Bears.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
The Jets said that the Lions played dirty against them, I would hate to see how dirty the Lions play versus the Bears. :chisux:

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I wouldn't rate their defense so highly yet, wait till they versus the Eagles, I figure that is the game we can judge the Bears on. I was impressed with the Packers D that game, having to adapt to Vick mid-game was hard, and if it wasn't for that fourth down the game may have had a different outcome, but it was that down that we saw light from the Packers D. Bears haven't had a game like that, as much as you want to say they beat the Packers, the Packers just beat themselves and the Bears were just the opposing team scratching their *sses.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears are the only one in the division to of beat everyone in the division, including themselves. Whether or not you count the Lions and even the Packers as wins remains subject to interpretation.

Members online

Latest posts