The 2012 Trading Block

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
No biters on L. Fitzgerald for a RB or TE?
Fitz is a great WR when he has a decent QB. He's in a contract for about 3-5 yrs. I wouldn't be surprised if they draft a QB in the first 3 rds next yr

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am looking for a solid TE. If you need a RB I have Alfred Morris who is still starting and doing well. Shanahan doesn't seem to be switching from him anytime soon. I would use him but I already have 3 solid RB's.
I picked up a FA in another league. Bennett for NYGs & the other plays for the Browns or Bills. He supposed to be decent. Thinking its Scott Chandler

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I neeeeed a 2nd RB until Mendenhall gets healthy. Greene is just simply not the answer. I have a plethora of TE's and some good WR's along with my weekly recurring question of.. Peyton and Vick. Send me an offer.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm good on TEs & WRs. Not saying I'm finished trading but I need to keep my guys in case someone goes down. For now my guys are of the market. I've traded Brady & Jennings already. I've got reliable back ups & need to keep them. Thanks anyway

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
I neeeeed a 2nd RB until Mendenhall gets healthy. Greene is just simply not the answer. I have a plethora of TE's and some good WR's along with my weekly recurring question of.. Peyton and Vick. Send me an offer.
Just messaged you.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks. There's a good chance I'm done trading. Not saying 100% done but a good chance of it

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts