That a boy Aaron

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not one for things like this, who cares who hes dating. Just because he's a Super Bowl champ doesn't mean he has to settle for some actress or smoking got model, if anything the mean comments about this girl are good because he's a genuine guy he isn't some shallow sports star. My opinion though.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
yeah shes gorgeous in my opinion im just not one for tats. i would take an 8 with an awesome personality over a 10 with an average personality anyday

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This picture just doesn't look right to me. I don't know if it's her body motion, Aaron Rodgers looking different, or what. Did he already dump Jessica Szohr?

I'm too paranoid on this day, lol.

Skarecrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's a super bowl mvp quarterback, single, rich, and has some free time. I love seeing these sort of things about him on TMZ.. the hot actress hitting on him at the Oscars, Flirting with a country music star at an event in Vegas, splashing around with an unknown blond (though not a fan of the tat either) in Hawaii. These are the sort of places that he should be at. Before long he will settle down and find the right one. Untill then, the playboy life style (in the off season) is his to enjoy.

(just be glad he ain't putting himself in bad spots like college bars)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be honest, I could give 10 pounds of the best catnip who he is dating as long as he continues to play the way he is playing. It really isn't anyone's business. I wish him all the best in the world in all areas. Win a dang SB and you can do whatever the hell you want.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dont like the tatoo on her back
Agreed!
Neither do most of the people who commented.
What's with the sl*tty ***** Stamps anyway? They last forever..... nasty.

I hope that's not Erin Andrews, but I wouldn't expect her to ever stamp one of those things across her body like that.... but you never know.

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Agreed!
Neither do most of the people who commented.
What's with the sl*tty ***** Stamps anyway? They last forever..... nasty.

I hope that's not Erin Andrews, but I wouldn't expect her to ever stamp one of those things across her body like that.... but you never know.

erin andrews seems a little too classy for that

Pacal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a video post, but I can't post it until I have two more posts.

Pacal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here's TMZ the TV show's take on Rodgers and the Bikini Girl.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP5TGZ2pFjE"]YouTube - Rodgers Bikini Girl[/ame]

Pacific San Diego Magazine - San Diego Pacific Magazine

She's pretty hot IMO. ***** Stamp....not so much.

Rodgers is going for the win over Wilt Chamberlain! ha ha

Is that really her, Destiny Newton?

Just before the Super Bowl, I read in a local Chico newspaper that Aaron invited the sister of one of the girls on "The Bachelor" to the Super Bowl.

That Bachelor girl's name? Shawntel Newton, who lives in Chico. And, yes, her sister is Destiny.

In case you don't follow the Bachelor, Shawntel is a funeral director who showed The Bachelor her work with dead bodies.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqMZGGKgbFU"]YouTube - Shawntel Newton's Hometown Date With Brad Womack[/ame]

And guess who Aaron is following on Twitter?

Shawntel from The Bachelor.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Run Brad, Run!...

BTW, Yo Aaron, hope you don't pay attention to the critics, keep doing what you do! ENJOY LIFE & ENJOY BEING A PACKER!

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm glad Rodgers is a Packer with his incredible talent. I don't care much about his personal life, that's his business.

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As long as he is focused during the season, he can have as much fun as he wants in the offseason. As fans we are supposed to acknowledge his choices and respect them. Just because she is a tattoo does not mean she's a *****.

Members online

Latest posts